Yonex Etech 902 Pack of 5 Badminton Grips
|You Save:||₹ 60.00 (15%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- In-box Contents: 5 grips
- Ideal for any Badminton for stronger grip
- Pack of 5
- Sport type: Badminton
- Assorted color
Bestsellers in Bodybuilding & Weight Training eBooks
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback: Get ₹50 cashback, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid on minimum order of ₹250. Valid once per customer. Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. No minimum order value. No upper limit on cashback. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
yonex started to manufacture badminton racquets in 1957. In 1969, yonex embarks on tennis racquets made with aluminium, and then in 1982, yonex starts to produce golf clubs made with raw carbon materials. Today, yonex's business also encompasses the snowboard and walking shoe industries. It is a technology leader in racquet sports with long list of sport celebrities endorsing the brand.
From the manufacturer
YONEX constantly strives for perfection. In order to achieve the results possible, YONEX is guided by an unshakable company philosophy and a robust set of management policies. Furthermore, the design of our corporate logo is rich with the values and messages we wish to communicate throughout the world.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I liked everything about this, I personally change the grip after 2-3 weeks. I use my racquet for 10+ hours a week.