Yonex Etech 902 Pack of 5 Badminton Grips
|Price:||+ 80.00 Delivery charge Details|
|You Save:||₹ 100.00 (29%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- In-box Contents: 5 grips
- Ideal for any Badminton for stronger grip
- Pack of 5
- Sport type: Badminton
- Assorted color
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Get 5% up to Rs. 1000 Instant Discount on Axis Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
yonex started to manufacture badminton racquets in 1957. In 1969, yonex embarks on tennis racquets made with aluminium, and then in 1982, yonex starts to produce golf clubs made with raw carbon materials. Today, yonex's business also encompasses the snowboard and walking shoe industries. It is a technology leader in racquet sports with long list of sport celebrities endorsing the brand.
From the manufacturer
YONEX constantly strives for perfection. In order to achieve the results possible, YONEX is guided by an unshakable company philosophy and a robust set of management policies. Furthermore, the design of our corporate logo is rich with the values and messages we wish to communicate throughout the world.
Review this product
198 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I liked everything about this, I personally change the grip after 2-3 weeks. I use my racquet for 10+ hours a week.