Yonex ZR 100 Light Aluminum Blend Badminton Racquet with Full Cover, Set of 2
- Yonex badminton Racquet ZR 100 light pack of 2
- Zr 100: Composition – Aluminum, weight - 95 to 100 g, grip size - G4
- Zr 100: made in India - this is a revolutionary product by Yonex which is developed in Japan and made in India
- Ideal for beginners and intermediate level players
- ZR 100L: comes with full Cover
- Material: Aluminum
- In-box Contents: 2 Badminton Racquets
How to choose a Badminton racquet.
The racquet you finally wield on court must be the right fit for you and should match your playing ability.
Consider important things such as hand grip, racquet weight, head shape, and balance point.
Check out the Badminton buying guide
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Get 5% up to Rs. 1000 Instant Discount on Axis Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Review this product
201 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Bad thing is that, it made T- joint, so many time it broken of that part but all about this raket i'll giv 4.5 rating .
Ok for smashes and normal rally
T joint which makes it less durable, my friend hit another racket with hit and it got slightly bent
Too heavy for regular playing
Overall not worth money..