Yonex ZR 100 Light Aluminium Blend Badminton Racquet with Full Cover, Set of 2
|You Save:||₹ 480.00 (32%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Yonex badminton Racquet ZR 100 light pack of 2
- Zr 100: Composition – Aluminum, weight - 95 to 100 g, grip size - G4
- Zr 100: made in India - this is a revolutionary product by Yonex which is developed in Japan and made in India
- Ideal for beginners and intermediate level players
- ZR 100L: comes with full Cover
- Material: Aluminum
- In-box Contents: 2 Badminton Racquets
How to choose a Badminton racquet.
The racquet you finally wield on court must be the right fit for you and should match your playing ability.
Consider important things such as hand grip, racquet weight, head shape, and balance point.
Check out the Badminton buying guide
Bestsellers in Bodybuilding & Weight Training eBooks
Save Extra with 3 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Cashback: Get ₹50 cashback, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid on minimum order of ₹250. Valid once per customer. Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Bad thing is that, it made T- joint, so many time it broken of that part but all about this raket i'll giv 4.5 rating .
The wire gutting is having good amount of tension but the frame should be atleast that strong to hold its tension. The material of Racquet is quite weak. This raqcuet is for beginners but the material quality is equivalent to kids racquets.
Returning the racquets.
Note: if you are going to play in Indore stadium, please go for single shaft/ Carbonex or Apacs good bats only. Those will cost around 2000 plus.
Ok for smashes and normal rally
T joint which makes it less durable, my friend hit another racket with hit and it got slightly bent
Too heavy for regular playing