Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 80.00 Delivery charge
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Yonex Mavis 2000 Shuttlecock Combo (2 Cans)
- Developed using the flight timing of feather shuttlecocks, Mavis Nylon shuttlecocks are precision designed and manufactured to provide accurate flight performance
- When smashed, a Mavis shuttlecock recovers in only 0.02 seconds. This performance is just 0.005 seconds slower than a Yonex Feather shuttlecock and 0.08 seconds faster than the recovery of an ordinary shuttlecock
- The combination of close-to-feather shuttlecock flight performance and four to five times more durability than an ordinary nylon shuttlecock makes the Yonex Mavis series the most cost-effective choice for practice sessions
- Package Contains - 12 Shuttlecocks (2 Cans)
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Get 5% up to Rs. 1000 Instant Discount on Axis Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The combination of close-to-feather shuttlecock flight performance and four to five times more durability than an ordinary nylon shuttlecock makes the YONEX MAVIS series the most cost-effective choice for practice sessions.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
18 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Beginners, and less knowledgeable players, might not like these as they are slower in the air than, say, Mavis 350 which most people play with.
But the flight of 2000s is very close to that of a feather shuttle so it's easier to learn and switch.
And as for durability, even though the skirt of the shuttle tears a little early, the shuttle NEVER loses trajectory - that's impossible to find on any other shuttle.
Caveat, it gets slower with use but I like the slow flight, it makes for better doubles matches.
But honestly i am not satisfied with the shuttle. It is very fast when compared to mavis 350, hence not usjng it.