Yonex Mavis 200i Nylon Shuttle Cock, Pack of 6 (Yellow)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Nylon Shuttlecock
- Keep tube upright with cork facing down
- Store away from high temperatures
- Made in Taiwan
- Pack of 6
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Developed using the flight timing of feather shuttlecocks, Mavis nylon shuttlecocks are precision designed and manufactured to provide accurate flight performance When smashed, a Mavis shuttlecock recovers in only 0.02 seconds. This performance is just 0.005 seconds slower than a Yonex feather shuttlecock and 0.08 seconds faster than the recovery of an ordinary shuttlecock The combination of close-to-feather shuttlecock flight performance and four to five times more durability than an ordinary nylon shuttlecock makes the Yonex Mavis series the most cost-effective choice for practice sessions.
From the manufacturer
Nylon shuttlecocks have been a popular choice for players of beginner or intermediate levels due to a more durable performance compared to feather ones. The yonex nylon shuttlecocks offer unparalleled longevity while remaining uncompromising in terms of performance.
Yonex understands the need for identifying the right shuttle for a particular playing environment. Yonex categorises their shuttles into 3 temperatures, each colour coded for added convenience. Red caps, blue caps, and green caps are suitable for 0-13, 12-23, and 22-33 degrees celsius respectively.
Ideal for Practice
While badminton pros usually favour using feather shuttlecocks, nylon shuttlecocks present a good option for beginners and intermediate level players. Their durability makes them perfect for using in practice sessions, while yonex’s engineering makes the mavis 200i shuttles behave much like a feather unit in their flight.
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Quality of Yonex shuttle cocks vis-a-vis local variety available at nearby store is very very good
2. It does not splinter and break during smash shots
3. Bright color dont fade, helps when playing during evening and nights
4. Better than feather shuttle cocks, which have a shorter lifetime than these
If you have not noticed, shuttles have a colored ring just at the place where the base cork ends and shuttle plastic starts. It means the following, so buy accordingly:
Green is slow (This one is green)
Blue is medium speed,
Red is fast.
(If you found my review helpful, please click on the "helpful" button below)
The cork head of the cock is good and doesn't wear off that easily. The cock may loose its axial balance after a few days of usage, but still worth the price.
* The quality of plastic used in making the upper part is good and is quiet long lasting.
* The lower polyurethane dome is hard, but it being a bit lightweight the smash shots slow down eventually.
* I previously bought the yonex mavis shuttle but i forgot the range but comparatively 200i is a bit clumsy, lightweight and there is no MADE IN JAPAN mark inside the 200i shuttle.
* The radium green color is radiant and which makes it best for outdoor play.
* Overall the product seems legit and i do recommend it for beginners and intermediate players.
* Go for it!!
I recommend this product. Worth the money spent.
Price doesn't matters when you are getting quality.
I personally have used these cocks and after playing 15 days i can say these cock gives back more than their price.
Go for it without doubt!
Bought it on brand name..
It has good durability but not as expected .
And the one who played with original & better model, can't satisfy with this.
Helpful to begginers up to some extent..