Yonex Nanoray Light 18i Graphite Badminton Racquet (77g, 30 lbs Tension)
- Grip Size : G4 (3.25 Inches)| Weight : 5U (75-79.9 grams)
- Color : Black | Head Shape : Isometric
- String Level : 30 pounds | Strung Type : Strung
- Balance Type : Head Light |Playing Level : All
- Material : Graphite
- New from yonex: 'Nano mesh + carbon nanotube' is an exclusive structural material inserted into the frame and/or shaft of the nano ray series
- The square-shaped isometric frame shape is designed to keep vertical strings at a similar length, as well as the horizontal strings to produce an expanded sweet spot in all directions
How to choose a Badminton racquet.
The racquet you finally wield on court must be the right fit for you and should match your playing ability.
Consider important things such as hand grip, racquet weight, head shape, and balance point.
Check out the Badminton buying guide
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum purchase of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Yonex nanoscience achieves precise control over racquet functions at the molecular level, creating ultra-lightweight racquets that are thinner, stronger and more stable than an ordinary racquet for maximum power and speed from swing energy.
From the manufacturer
Yonex Nanoray Light 18i Graphite Badminton Racquet
NANORAY provides a fast and controlled swing with enhanced repulsion for players who force their opponents into the back of the court with extreme speed.
The latest head-light series from YONEX, NANORAY provides a fast and controlled swing with enhanced repulsion via the New Aero Frame. NANORAY is designed for players who force their opponents into the back of the court with extreme speed. The thinner top of the frame sides minimize air resistance for greater head speed, while the thicker sides at the bottom of the head generate maximum repulsion through greater frame stiffness.
Review this product
460 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is 5u is about 75-80 the of weight
Max tension is 30 lbs
You can have great and quick shots also it eases the movsment
The delivery was extremely good as well the product reached me before 2 or 3 days
Very reliable product
I just recommend everybody to try this out
It's a no doubt a supportive product
So I decided to try head light raquets and see if my shoulder get a relief, but I wasnt sure so wanted to try with a less expensive raquets so i can experiment.
After trying with raquet for first time(with original string), I didnt liked it at all. After moving from head heavy I found this raquet light, but didnt had the power as my previous head heavy raquets.
But I changed the gutting to 27 lbs with BG 66 ultimax, and next day, I was in for a surprise, this felt like an entirely different raquet, my swings are faster, defending smashes became so easy, and best of all I had great control on the shuttle, net and drop shots were pin point. My smahes had a bit more power but still not as good as my previous head heavy raquets.
I didnt felt my usual should pain after that.
By trading a bit of power, this raquet made my game better overall, I certainly didnt expect this from a 1500rs raquet. I am pleasently surprised.
Amazon won't refund a single penny since it's after 10 days. Be careful while buying.
I suggest to buy things like this at near by retail store so that you can fight back if something happens to bat because of it's poor quality.