|Included Components||1 Badminton Racquet,Full Cover|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||G4 - 5U(75-79.9g )|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
Yonex Nanoray Light 8i LCW Graphite Badminton Racquet with free Full Cover (Purple/Blue, G4, 77 Grams, 30 lbs Tension)
|Size||G4 - 5U(75-79.9g )|
About this item
- NANOSCIENCE technology - With streamlined aerodynamic NANOSCIENCE technology built into the shaft for a stiff flex and unparalleled repulsion power, the NANORAY 68 Light is engineered for lightning-fast shots
- Ultra-light (77 grams) - Speedy shots & great maneuverability without sacrificing on power High tension support (30 lbs string tension) - more power and better control
- Isometric head - Bigger sweet spot Built-in T-Joint Carbon Graphite shaft - strong construction and light weight
- Specifications : Frame Material - Carbon Graphite Shaft Material - Carbon Graphite String Tension - 30 lbs Weight - 5U (75-79.9 grams) Grip Size - G4 (3.5 inches) Balance Type - Head Light Head Shape - Isometric Head Shape Pre-Strung - Strung Age - Adult
- In-Box Content : 1 Badminton Racquet
How to choose a Badminton racquet.
The racquet you finally wield on court must be the right fit for you and should match your playing ability.
Consider important things such as hand grip, racquet weight, head shape, and balance point.
Check out the Badminton buying guide
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 25% back up to ₹150 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Yonex Nanoray Light 9i Graphite Strung Badminton Racquet
Yonex Nanoray 68 Light Rudy Hartono Special Edition Badminton Racquet with free Full Cover ( Red/Black, Graphite, G4 - 77 grams, 30 lbs Tension)
Apacs Z-Ziggler Grey Unstrung Badminton Racquet without Cover
Yonex Nanoray 7AH Badminton Racquet (Deep Red)
APACS Turbo Power 996 Unstrung Graphite Badminton Racquet, 38 LBS Mega Tension (with Full Cover)
|Price||₹ 1,799.00||₹ 1,799.00||₹ 2,199.00||₹ 2,025.00||₹ 1,629.00||₹ 1,599.00|
|Sold By||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Shoppersspace||KAMDHENU SPORTS||sportswing||PROKICK SPORTS|
|Item Type Name||Badminton||Nanoray Light 9I||Racquets||Badminton||Yonex Nanoray 7AH Badminton Racquet (Deep Red)||Badminton|
|Item Weight||200 grammes||150 grammes||150 grammes||—||299.01 grammes||—|
The latest head-light series from yonex, nanoray provides a fast and controlled swing with enhanced repulsion via the new aero frame. Nanoray is designed for players who force their opponents into the back of the court with extreme speed. The thinner top of the frame sides minimize air resistance for greater head speed, while the thicker sides at the bottom of the head generate maximum repulsion through greater frame stiffness.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The initial string tension was on lower side.
Unfortunately it couldn’t survive one racket clash during a doubles play, forcing me to switch back to my old carbonex 6000, hence couldn’t test its performance on high tension that it boasts it could sustain.
Flimsy on durability and strength, would advise regular players to stay away, even professional players can find better rackets if willing to spend higher amounts.
High string tension, sometimes useful and sometimes harmful because of resulting high flight of shuttle.
Superb playing experience.
Review after playing for a month.
Even after racquet clashes about 8 - 10 times not even paint has gone.
More importantly, you can't use the guts given. It hast be re-gutted again since the quality it comes with is substandard. Best avoided at this price range. There are far better alternatives than this one