- Hardcover: 283 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill; First edition (14 March 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9389811074
- ISBN-13: 978-9389811070
- Package Dimensions: 22 x 15 x 2.5 cm
- Customer Reviews: 2 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #13,784 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Your Degree Is Not Enough | Education For GenNext Hardcover – 14 March 2020
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer (2): 10% instant discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Citi bank Credit/Debit Cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Cashback: Get ₹50 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid on minimum order of ₹250. Valid once per customer on 1st Amazon Pay UPI transaction on App. Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought these digital items
Customers who viewed this item also viewed these digital items
About the Author
From the Publisher
What Does This Book Answer?
● Why are some students / people more successful than others?
● Which subjects /topics can make you futuristic in your approach?
● What are the jobs of the future and how can you prepare yourself for them?
● What is Gig economy, and what can you do to make the best out of it?
● Will automation take away the jobs of doctors and lawyers as well? What does the future have in store?
● There are six different ways to study, but do you know what are the best methods to study?
● Do you take stimulants like coffee / tea, for attention? But, do you know what works best?
● What is more important – Intelligence Quotient (IQ) or Emotional Quotient (EQ)?
● Is EQ inherited or can it be improved? How can you improve your EQ?
● How can you maximize your UIP (Unique Individual Potential)?
● What is the right age to teach your child and till what age the brain develops?
● Is your child not interested in a subject or studies and wishes to pursue something different than his parents or peers? Should you push him hard to go for your wishes?
● Will gaming help or harm?
● Do you know that teaching style may be adding to cognitive overload of students and how can you reduce the cognitive overload?
Book Reviews from Global Leaders
- This book is an eye-opener. This book is an ‘Essential reading list’- category. Well -done Rajendra! Dipu Moni, MP, Minister of Education, Government of People’s Republic of Bangladesh
- This "must-read" book offers a treasure trove of insights on how best to harness these emerging forces. Aneesh Chopra, 1st Chief Technology Officer (2009-2012) of the United States of America & Assistant to the US President, Barack Obama
- This book has the potential to change your career and life’s trajectory. An important book for students and professionals! Dr. Sam Pitroda, Inventor, Innovator, Policy Maker & Former Advisor to the Prime Minister of India
- The book-contents are comprehensive, well-researched, and backed by evidence, facts, data and case studies. Prof. Ashutosh Sharma, Secretary to the Government of India Department of Science and Technology
- This book will be a game changer! Neal Matheson, World’s Foremost Innovation and strategy leader - former Global Chief Technology Officer, Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products & Chief Technology Officer, Global R&D, Unilever
- Prof. Rajendra has done a fabulous job in putting in-depth research on the topic, with concrete examples, of how technology is replacing and creating jobs, and what the future holds for us. I am sure the readers across the globe will benefit immensely from the book. Sir Muir Gray, CBE, former Chief Knowledge Officer, NHS, U.K.
- In’ Your Degree is Not Enough - Education for the GenNext’ – Gupta transcends the temptation to fetishise technology, jobs and skills – and instead paves the way for a future of pedagogy to infuse purposeful, informed and responsible citizens – brimming with potential, actual and ‘crystalised intelligence’. Tanya Spisbah, Director – Australia India Institute & former Diplomat at the Australian High Commission
- If you have to read ONE book on education and career planning, just read this one. This extraordinary book will open your eyes to enormous possibilities ….One of the best books on education for all those who have a stake in the future. Bhavna Vij-Aurora – Outlook Magazine
- This book will make you rethink on how you studied and how you can still change it! -- an academic attraction that will give it a long shelf- life. Dalip Singh – The Economic Times
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.