Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Zebronics S990 Speakers
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- ZEB-S990 2.0 multimedia speakers that can easily connect to your system with an AUX cable
- It has a volume console and is compatible with both PC and MP3.
- Output power (RMS) 3W x 2
- Frequency response 250Hz - 20KHz, Signal input : 3.5mm
- Cable length (3.5mm/USB) 1 meter approx.
- Warranty - 1 year from the date of purchase
Save Extra with 5 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Exchange Offer: Enter your pincode to view Exchange offer
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Zebronics is a IT and Gaming Peripherals, Sound systems, Mobile and Lifestyle Accessories and Surveillance Solutions brand with a mission to provide products which are Great on design, performance yet so easy on pocket.
Compare with similar items
Zebronics Zeb-S999 2.0 Multimedia Speaker with Aux Connectivity,USB Powered and Volume Control
Zinq Technologies Beast Portable Laptop/Desktop USB Powered Multi-Media Speaker with AUX Input (Black)
iBall Decor 9-2.0 USB Powered Computer Multimedia Speakers with in-line Volume Controller, Black
Quantum QHM630 Portable Laptop/Desktop USB Powered Multimedia Wooden Speaker with AUX Input (Black)
Zebronics Zeb-Warrior 2.0 Multimedia Speaker with Aux Connectivity,USB Powered and Volume Control
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Cloudtail India||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Oceans Trade Company|
|Item Weight||—||0.8 kg||317 grams||420 grams||0.68 kg||0.77 kg|
|Model Number||S990||Zeb-S999||ZQS-111 Beast||Decor9||QHM630||Zeb-Warrior|
From the manufacturer
- 2.0 channel speaker
- USB Powered
- Volume control
- Output Power (RMS): 3W x 2
- Driver Size: 5.08 cm (2") x 2
- Impedance: 4Ω
- Frequency response: 250Hz - 20kHz
- S/N Ratio: ≥82dB
- Separation: ≥82dB
- Line input: 3.5mm jack
- Product Dimension (W x D x H): 70 x 97 x 143 mm
- Net.Weight: 594g
Stylish Front Grill
ZEB-S990 is a 2.0 multimedia speaker with a 3.5mm jack. The front grill comes in interesting polygon patterns.
The multimedia speaker is a USB Powered Speaker. The speaker also comes with a volume control, giving you the best listening experience.
Feel the depth of sound with S990 speaker that gives you a loud soundscape. The speaker is equipped with passive drivers for enhanced bass.
Review this product
616 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Sturdy build, with a wire mesh in front of them ensures that you don't accidentally damages the speakers.
2. Don't get fooled by the size of the speakers, they are very loud and even at full volume, they give crystal clear sound.
3. Lean and very light speakers, you can carry them easily and they take little space on your table.
4. Yes, volume control is there on wire.
* Only one, that is the bass is not that strong, however, considering the small size and plastic enclosure, it is way better than you will find at this price tag.
Excellent volume for a USB speakers
Small size (see picture with dish TV stb for reference)
Has bass ports on both right and left
Cheapest speakers with highest wattage (3W each)
Volume control thing is very fragile and may break very soon.
For some strange reason, this speaker does not work properly if powered by power bank/ car charger etc
Works really well only with desktop
Not tried with laptop yet.
Now about these speakers, well I would rather put it this way - I already have been using Frontech Jil 2.0 JIL3400 for more than 2-Years now, which is at the similar price and I thought of giving this one a shot, like I said the reviews were quite "Good".
So, here's the deal - For the people who understand how the speakers should sound will figure this quite easily. So here we go :
- As per the loudness, it's sort of OK, as it distorts completely when pumped up to the maximum - I checked this on multiple devices, including my two PC's, Laptops, Mobile Phones (One Plus 5, Honor Play, Mi A1, etc.) and yes, it was quite disappointing.
- Sound quality - unfortunately the bass is extremely low and the treble is too high, so the distortion. This isn't the problem with the Frontech 2.0 JIL3400, the bass is soft and thumps well with the treble and you can go to the maximum volume on both the speakers and the device you've connected to.
- The 6W total output stands no good if it can't give a clear output when pushed to the maximum.
- Length of the cable is a little short but that's not big of a deal.
- Built is fine. But, don't fall for it, doesn't sound like it looks.
Now, another Amazon Story - They say, they don't have a return policy for mostly every electronic items (including this one). So, since the product wasn't good enough and I couldn't request for a return on either of web and app, I called in the customer service and I explained the agent about the issue and he promised me that he has created a return request and the product will be picked up in 2 days and I will receive an email for the same in 24 hrs and after the product is picked up the refund will be initiated. So, the order was neither picked up nor did I receive an email about the return request been created and I called the customer service again, the agent gave me all the explanation and noted there was no request generated and for what I was promised cannot be meant. Any ways, after a long chat they created a return request for being a loyal customer for years and as for an apology for the false promise.
The Speakers : If you don't care about the bass at all, go for it. But I would rather recommend for the price tag, go with the Frontech 2.0 JIL3400, as there's hardly any price difference.
Amazon Service : There's always a room for improvement. But I guess you need a bigger room. You guys need to upscale your standards, bring back your packaging quality you'd before for a safe product delivery and ensure your agents are well trained and understand the Quality of Customer Service.
1 good overall bass (not over or under bassy).
2 runs even on mobile charger & also below recommended 2 Amps.
3 design good providing side spks. surround effect good. runs well with mobile hearable in other room at full vol.
what i dont like.
1 the seller did send black colour not the shades of red & brown.
2 the type of vol control (replacement not easily available in market) & its placement on cable instead of spk body.
Wires and volume control are in weird position.
Equal length of wire for both L and R speakers makes it hard to arrange with monitors bigger than 22"
When set up, the volume control panel will be exactly behind your display and you will need to lean over yout monitor if you want to Change volume using hardware. There is no button on the panel to toggle the speakers on and off.
The usb and aux wire length is also short that your cabinet has to be right next to where you want to keep your speaker.
But what makes it outstand all these design fault is the sound quality. So good.