- Product Dimensions: 8.7 x 10.4 x 8.7 cm ; 86.2 g
- 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required.
- Item model number: NLC3022PP01
- ASIN: B008U511IM
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 27 August 2013
- Customer Reviews:
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #692 in Watches (See Top 100 in Watches)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Dial Color: Blue, Case Shape: Round, Dial Glass material: Mineral
- Band Color: Blue, Band Material: Stainless Steel
- Watch Movement Type: Quartz, Watch Display Type: Analog
- Case Diameter: 35.95 millimeters
- Warranty type:Manufacturer; 1 Year Domestic Warranty
|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Zoop|
|Case diameter||35.95 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12.55 millimeters|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Item weight||86 Grams|
|Water resistant depth||30 Meters|
|Warranty Description||1 Year Domestic Warranty|
If your kid loves sports and can’t wait to step out of the house at play-time, then the Titan Zoop Analog Blue Dial Children's Watch is an excellent choice for him or her. It is creatively designed with exciting dark and light shades of blue.
This sporty watch’s white dial sets the stage for bold and black Arabic numerals for easy time telling and helps your kids’ to keep track of their precious time, effectively. This designer watch has a silicone strap that not only makes it sturdy and durable, but also makes it flexible to ensure a comfortable grip.
This Titan Zoop watch has the traditional hour, minute and seconds hands, which encourages your child to tell the time correctly with a dash of fun. It follows the conventional 12-hour format for easy time comprehension.
Apart from its fashionable looks, this children’s watch is also water resistant up to 30 meters. So you don’t have to worry when your kid is playing by the pool. This watch comes in a bright orange box with the Zoop logo in bold letters. You are unlikely to have an issue with this timepiece and even if you do, Titan provides two years of international warranty.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Overall a very good watch.My son loves it