|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Closure Type: Lace-Up
- Toe Style: Round Toe
- Warranty Type: Manufacturer & Seller
- Warranty Description: 90 days
Simple and subtle adidas basketball shoes for men. Crafted with Synthetic Nubuck it provides superb comfort while the side cushioning and heel support keep your feet comfortable when you play hard on the court.
From the manufacturer
VS PACE SHOES
Simple style that's finished in the details. These leather-look shoes have a clean design that goes beyond basic with solid 3-Stripes on one side and perforated 3-Stripes on the other.
Synthetic leather for durable and versatile upper for an everyday look.
Vulcanized rubber outsole for greater durability and elasticity.
Synthetic leather 3-Stripes on outer side. Subtle perforated 3-Stripes on inner side.
- Product Dimensions : 1 x 1 x 1 cm; 500 Grams
- Date First Available : 4 August 2016
- Manufacturer : Adidas India Private Limited
- ASIN : B01I1N7CQC
- Item model number : AW4591
- Department : Mens
- Manufacturer : Adidas India Private Limited, Adidas India Private Limited Pocket No 7 plot no 11 Vasant Kunj New Delhi-110070 Tool Free No :- 1800-120-3300
- Packer : Adidas India Private Limited Pocket No 7 plot no 11 Vasant Kunj New Delhi-110070 Tool Free No :- 1800-120-3300
- Item Weight : 500 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 10 x 10 x 10 Millimeters
- Net Quantity : 2 Numbers
- Included Components : Shoes
- Generic Name : Skateboarding Shoes
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #3,212 in Shoes & Handbags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Handbags)
- #257 in Men's Sneakers
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Its got narrow
Image attached below
It was too embarrassing for me never expected such things
I feel to stop but from Amazon
1. The sole started to wither away after a few days of use.
2. The aglet of shoelace has worn off easily.
Top reviews from other countries
I always buy all my Adidas trainers in size 12 (UK) and they always fit perfectly.
Those ones are bigger than the regular size I use too and the leg is lose in them.
I have owned them for 7 months and have worn daily for an hour or two after work to pop out for an hour, I worki at home so wear slippers all day and night so with the minimal wear was shocked when the sole started to come off. A pair of trainers can last me a couple of years as I have a few pairs and after this wont buy again as I think they are cheaply and poorly made.