- Product Dimensions: 3 x 4 x 15 cm ; 249 g
- Item part number: 0008
- ASIN: B07V2CNRNG
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 10 July 2019
- Customer Reviews: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #12,540 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
afra Grade 888 Silicone Sprays for Mould Release Application
|List Price:||₹ 499.00|
|Price:||+ 150.00 shipping|
|You Save:||₹ 259.00 (52%)|
- Free from chlorinated solvents, class I & class II Ozone Depleting substances.
- Unique combination of ingredients and valve design enables a fine mist spray for optimized application on moulds.
- Wide serviceable temperature of sprayed film, from -40 to 200 °C, enables use on hot and cold moulds.
- Often used as a clean, non-staining, non-oxidizing, water-repellant, weather resistant, plastic and rubber compatible lubricant for several applications.
- Use of plastic safe solvent enhances compatibility with most plastic substrates.
Specifications for this item
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Afra Heavy Duty Silicone Spray for Mold Release are Silicone Based aerosol preparations and are available as several grades specifically for Injection Molding and Thermoplastic Industry. A unique silicone free, low solvent content preparation with a dry feel lubricant deposition on molds. It provides extremely low transfer of activates to molded articles and optimum release cycles. Tested for non-toxicity, suitable for incidental food contact. Net Contents, 250g per can. Note: Precaution during Storage and use Contents are highly flammable.The Cans Should be kept away from sources of heat and ignition. Do not spray on flame or ignited material. The Cans are pressurized and should not be punctured, incinerated or exposed to severe damage. This may cause the can to burst violently. Use in a well-ventilated area and avoid excessive inhalation, eye or skin contact. Keep away from children. Store in a cool, dry and ventilated place below 50°C.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|