|Product Dimensions||18 x 13 x 4 cm; 570 Grams|
|Item part number||Complete Kit with box|
|Manufacturer Part Number||Complete Kit with box|
|Included||Tyre Puncture Repair Complete Kit|
|Item Weight||570 g|
Consider these available items
amiciAuto Tubeless Tyre Puncture Repair Complete Kit for Car and Bike (Complete Kit with Easy Storage Nylon Bag)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Multifunctional : - All in one kit is perfect to repair puncture for bikes, cars, vans, etc. Premium quality products that serve long life.
- Everything in the bag: - Bag contains everything that is required to repair puncture. From strip cutter to nose plier and gloves. Everything in one kit.
- Easy to use: - Not everyone is a professional, keeping that in mind this kit is designed for everyone. You can repair puncture for your vehicle of your own without any help. A must have kit when you are on your long routes.
- Easy to carry: - A durable nylon bag that makes it super convenient to store your tools. No more messy trunk. A small bag that is designed especially for transportation and bikers.
- Package Includes: - Reamer, Probe, Puncture repair strips, Cutter, Nose plier, Chalk, Tyre Valve, Valve cap and gloves.
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have fixed 3 punctures in one shot. bend the tool in my first puncture fix (my mistake-explained below). I straightened the tool and fixed other 2 punctures with the same tool. Wasted 2 puncture strips trying to use the rubber cement. All three punctures are fixed without the cement. Gloves are useful. Giving 5 star for the kit.
Advise to beginners:
1. Use max force hold the tool perpendicular to tyre and insert the puncture strip in 1-2 hard push. while half inside, if you delay then it will be difficult and further force will result in the tool bending.
2. Don't use the rubber cement. it kind of melts the puncture strip and it will be difficult to push in as bonding happens faster with the Tyre.
3. Keep the remaining strips in a plastic cover for long life.
- The rod which is used to make holes in the tire is of bad design. This type of design can be suitable for making holes in scooter tyres or small car tyres. This is not good design for SUV tyres or Heavy gauge tyres.
- The strip injector tool is not strong, it bended completely in first use. I tried it on SUV tyre. May be it will work for scooter or small car tyres. But definitely not recommended for SUV tyres or Heavy gauge tyres.
This product is of no use to me, definitely not recommended for large tyres.
1. Strength and Quality and of all the instruments with the kit are quite good.
2. Diameter of the pushing rod is neither thicker or thinner (its just perfect as per the strips size) and fitting of strips are proper on the tyre.
3. Much better quality of puncture strips as compare to the Puncture repairing shop.
4. 10 nos of puncture strips (Though only 5 nos of strips shown on image)
1. Come with a bit higher price.
1. The piercing tool did its job, but left a lot of metallic particles on the tire.
2. The tool used to insert the rubber sealant is of poor quality, and got twisted while I tried to insert it. So, I ended up going to a vulcanizer to get the puncture fixed.
So,if you are expecting this product to work for you in an emergency situation (like in the middle of nowhere,zameen at night) I would recommend to look for better products, which would actually work better.
All items including shampoo n sprayer is even given in the package.
I just received and fixed by puncture in 15minutes.
A good guidance sheet also is included.
The stuff is strong and sturdy when putting the hole in tyre, as well as inserting the rubber strips with cementing.