amiciAuto Tubeless Tyre Puncture Repair Complete Kit for Car and Bike (Complete Kit with Easy Storage Nylon Bag)
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Durable Nylon Zipper Bag Having two Velcro Straps for Self Sticking for optimum boot space utilization. Kit Bag can be stick to boot floor mat easily.
- Durable Rubberized Plastic Handles Providing Perfect Grip
- Raspier Tool allows hole widening and cleaning
- Metal Cutter ( For cutting extra rubber) and Extra Puncture Strips (For Peace of mind for long time)
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Amicikart tubeless tyre puncture repair kit is a handy DIY tyre restoration system. This tyre puncture repair kit can easy to deploy and gets you up and running in minutes. Priced reasonably it supports variety of car, bike and bicycle. Buy best tyre puncture kit from amicikart and repair your puncture and have an amazing journey ahead.
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
380 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have fixed 3 punctures in one shot. bend the tool in my first puncture fix (my mistake-explained below). I straightened the tool and fixed other 2 punctures with the same tool. Wasted 2 puncture strips trying to use the rubber cement. All three punctures are fixed without the cement. Gloves are useful. Giving 5 star for the kit.
Advise to beginners:
1. Use max force hold the tool perpendicular to tyre and insert the puncture strip in 1-2 hard push. while half inside, if you delay then it will be difficult and further force will result in the tool bending.
2. Don't use the rubber cement. it kind of melts the puncture strip and it will be difficult to push in as bonding happens faster with the Tyre.
3. Keep the remaining strips in a plastic cover for long life.
- The rod which is used to make holes in the tire is of bad design. This type of design can be suitable for making holes in scooter tyres or small car tyres. This is not good design for SUV tyres or Heavy gauge tyres.
- The strip injector tool is not strong, it bended completely in first use. I tried it on SUV tyre. May be it will work for scooter or small car tyres. But definitely not recommended for SUV tyres or Heavy gauge tyres.
This product is of no use to me, definitely not recommended for large tyres.
1. Strength and Quality and of all the instruments with the kit are quite good.
2. Diameter of the pushing rod is neither thicker or thinner (its just perfect as per the strips size) and fitting of strips are proper on the tyre.
3. Much better quality of puncture strips as compare to the Puncture repairing shop.
4. 10 nos of puncture strips (Though only 5 nos of strips shown on image)
1. Come with a bit higher price.
1. The piercing tool did its job, but left a lot of metallic particles on the tire.
2. The tool used to insert the rubber sealant is of poor quality, and got twisted while I tried to insert it. So, I ended up going to a vulcanizer to get the puncture fixed.
So,if you are expecting this product to work for you in an emergency situation (like in the middle of nowhere,zameen at night) I would recommend to look for better products, which would actually work better.