amiciSmart Automatic Over/Under Voltage (Adjustable Setting) Protection with Auto Re-Connect LED Display Standard Din-Rail Mounted Single Phase 220V, 63A (Voltage Protector)
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Over Voltage Protection for Complete Home Or Specific Device, Voltage Display Range 145 - 300V
- Under voltage protection 210V-145V (adjustable) (default: 170V)
- Over voltage proteciton 230V-300V (adjustable) (default: 270)
- Over current protection 1A-63A (adjustable) (default: 40A)
- Reconnect time (delay on time): 3s-300s (default: 30s)
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Rail Mounted Single Phase 220V Voltage Protector
This reliable equipment from amiciSmart can offer protection to your complete home or a specific device against power surges. It can protect them against faulty power lines and uneven power supply such as sudden ON and OFF.
- Reliable Protection Against Power Surges
- 3 Digit LED Display
- Auto Reconnect Feature
- Simple User Interface
LED Voltage and Ampere Display
No more guess work while reading voltage and current readings as this voltage protector is built in with bright LED display. It provides the readings with an accuracy of up to two decimal places.
Over Current Protection
This device is capable of detecting heavy surges of electric current and can automatically isolate the device or your power lines. This provides a stable input current to keep your electrical devices safe.
Over Voltage Protection
This device can offer reliable protection against varying voltage conditions, be it high low or unstable. It can even protect you against loose connections and other such faults.
In case of heavy loads of current and voltage, this device can isolate the power line. After a while it can automatically restore the connection after a delay time of 3 seconds to 300 seconds. The default delay time being 30 seconds.
Simple Control Panel
This equipment has a simple and easy to use interface that allows you adjust the electrical parameters required for your home or device. You can control the maximum allowable voltage, minimum allowable voltage and the maximum allowable current through the simple push buttons.
Usage and Installation Conditions
The normal operating condition of this equipment with 24hours of power supply must be +35℃. The ambient air temperature must be between -20℃ to +55℃. The maximum altitude of installation place must not exceed 2000metres.
Review this product
186 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. 0 to 290 V Variac for variable ac voltage
2. Mastech multimeter
3. Uni T multimeter
1. The switch has a default setting of 170 for low and 270 for high voltage. Current setting was not 40A but was at 63A.
2. Voltage accuracy can't be verified as my two multimeters have a difference of around 10 volts but this switch was 3 volts less than mastech indications always.
3. The setting up is exactly as described in the manual but I found the push buttons very hard to press. The set button as well as the up down button.
4. Fitment on rail was easy and no size issues.
5. Build quality is good. As we can see its a chinese product renamed by an indian seller. I took this from Amazon and not alixpress considering the warranty which the seller is offering.
6. Few ppl have written that it was not cutting off the supply immediately. In my switch it was cutting off instantly in case of low voltage as well as high voltage. No delay at all.
7. Reconnect default time is 30 seconds which I find a bit too much so I have reduced to 9 secs in my switch. This 9 seconds delay will always be there even if supply is interrupted and you will have to wait for this time delay always. Indians will feel bad for this time duration as the neighbor will have his/her lights on 😋
8. Also the high voltage limit of 270 seems too high to me so I got it down to 250v. Depending upon the distance from your distribution transformer you can decide whats good for your household. I got my current setting down to 20A since my normal load is unlikely to exceed 12A. You can get it down to whatever you like but dont leave it at 63A as its too high.
9. Overall a good product and does the work as described. I just hope that its longlasting.
After 5 days of usage: Working fine however I thought of testing the overcurrent limit today. Brought down the current trigger from my adjusted value of 20A to 6A. As I increased the load the switch tripped off at 4.5 A. It kept on tripping everytime. Current overprotection is not very accurate. I increased my current setting to 15A thereafter. Atleast its tripping earlier and not later.
After usage of around 6 more months, I can say,that product is reliable and safe for sensitive and costly equipments. Having load of 4 ac and various appliances, this is running fine, which is contrary to my expectations 😀.
Ordering another for my business.
Pl. advise how this can be replaced under warrantee.