- Product Dimensions: 7.2 x 6.6 x 9.5 cm
- Item model number: TOMPD-63
- ASIN: B07WNZ5DSK
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 21 August 2019
- Customer Reviews: 7 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#23,673 in Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Home Improvement)
- #2415 in Home Improvement Electrical
amiciSmart Over Voltage/Current Protection with Surge/Lightning and Leakage Protection Auto-Reconnect Circuit Breaker, 63A, 220V Single Phase
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the program.
- In addition to Over, Under voltage and Over Current protection, It has a leakage (includes earth leakage) and Surge (Lightning) protection as well, Real Time display of Voltage and Current is added benefit
- Complete Protection of all kinds (supply side as well load side) for whole house, it's a must have in every house, office, etc
- It is intended for a circuit of AC 50Hz with maximum rated current of 63A
- Fully Adjustable (Over Voltage, Under Voltage, Over Current)
- It checks faults first in circuit before closing the breaker. 12 Months Warranty
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Save Extra with 1 offer
- No Cost EMI : On Bajaj Finserv EMI cards if you checkout only with this item. Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal Disclaimer:amiciSmart is a Trademark owned by amiciKart Online Services Pvt Ltd.
Pre-Closing Detection: The automatic power loss protection switch controls the circuit and will not close if any over-voltage, leakage, over-current, or other failures occur.
Over-voltage protection: When the voltage between the live wire and the naught wire of the input terminal is greater than the specified value, it will travel the switch for protection.
Low voltage protection: When the voltage between the live wire and the naught wire of the input terminal is less than the specified value, it will travel the switch for protection.
Over-current protection: when the actual current is greater than or equal to 1.15 times the rated current for 3 seconds, it will move the switch for protection.
Leakage protection: when a leakage current exceeds a predetermined value or an electric shock occurs, the automatic re-loss switch will be turned off for 0.1 seconds to ensure personal safety.
Protection against disconnecting the neutral line: when the three-phase voltage is not balanced to a certain level due to a free or disconnected external neutral line, the switch is turned off for protection.
Auto power off when power on does not light up: the switch will be automatically disconnected when the circuit is turned off, and the power supply will be automatically re-closed automatically after restoring.
Intelligent leak identification: automatic detection before closing, if the voltage is normal and the neutral line is well connected and never closes in case of any failure.
Automatic repeat playback: automatically repeated after a certain time interval, if the above-mentioned failure occurs.
Automatic shutdown information saving: Automatic saving of shutdown information such as shutdown time, shutdown type (cause), voltage, current and leakage current for fault analysis.