Is it detachable?

asked on 30 April, 2019

Showing 1-1 of 1 answers

These are two bookends, each goes on either ends of your stacked books, thus holding them in between the two. Like you see in the images they are separate ends. They are bookends and that's what they are. I don't exactly see what you mean by detachable.
· 30 April, 2019
Do you find this helpful?
| Report abuse