5 Things about Mascara You Should Know
• To avoid mascara stains on your skin under the eye, hold a tissue or a spoon during application.
• If you mascara had dried, place it in a bowl of hot water for half an hour, and you are good to go.
• Never share your mascara, it is a beauty product used very close to the eye and catches bacteria quickly.
• Don’t pump your mascara, this traps air into it making it dry.
• Discard your favorite mascara after three months of usage, or if it smells bad or gets clumpy.