Going organic in skincare can get expensive and a little complicated, since you have to first try the product to see if it suits you, but the long term effects can be worth it. We got our hands on the Forest Essentials' ah-mazing skincare range and the results were radiant and glowing, read ahead to find our honest reviews on these products.
Want to exfoliate your way to super-soft skin? Then this ayurveda-based beauty recipe is just the right thing for you.
The paste comes in a beautiful jar packaging with a gold lid. Pure luxury!
The paste, which smells like one heavenly fudge, has a thick semi-sold consistency and a mild grainy feel. This toffee coloured blend contains ground almonds, pistachios and honey which helps remove dead skin by giving gentle exfoliation.
I took just about half a spoonful of this paste and massaged it on my wet skin. The thick paste feels slightly oily on the skin. Add some water emulsify it.
• Skin looks energised (and not red), feels soft and moisturised after use.
• Gently exfoliates without stripping its natural oils.
• Doesn’t cause any breakouts.
• Content too less to suffice for a month if used on daily
• The jar is not travel friendly.
• The oily feel of the paste may not work for sensitive or oily skin type.
Normal cleansers strip the moisture off your face and leave it dry and rough, a natural cleanser on the other hand is very gentle and cleans dirt effortlessly.
This amber colored cleanser comes in a clear pump packaging with a gold cap.
It has pleasant saffron fragrance that gives you diving feeling. It is a very mild facewash with a pretty runny consistency which makes it easy to use.
• Maintains skin’s moisture level, giving it a healthy and glowing look.
• Doesn't specifically call for moisturizer post wash.
• Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin.
• Comes in a reusable bottle
• Easy to wash off.
• Doesn't lather easily.
The queen of Egypt used gold in her regime every night to enrich her beauty, and thanks to Forest Essentials’ Soundarya Radiance Cream we can indulge in this decadence too.
Gold capped luxurious tub with an intricate painting of Goddess Laxmi on it. You can also buy sachets for more travel friendly option.
Contains no synthetic fragrance, smells like saffron. The lovely fragrance stays for a little time and then disappears. It is rich thick oily cream that absorbs quickly in the skin.
• It is one royal treat for the skin. Loaded with Cow’s milk, saffron paste, shea butter, sandalwood oil, 24 Karat gold Bhasma and SPF 25, your skin is going to thank you for it.
• The cream is perfect for normal, dry and combination skin. With regular usage you can prevent fine lines.
• Does not feel heavy on the skin.
• It breaks out on oily or acne-prone skin.
*Reviewed by Amazon Beauty Content Editor, Sobiya Moghul