Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Offer period – From July 04, 2020 to July 07, 2020
- What is the HSBC Credit Card Offer?
a) Get 10% instant discount on Credit Card.
b) Minimum purchase amount INR 10,000
c) Maximum discount of INR 1,500
d) The offer is valid for only one transaction per card.
e) Any cancelled, rejected or returned order(s) will not be eligible for the offer and the refund amount of such order will be adjusted with the instant discount amount.
- How can I avail this offer?
There are no other special steps to avail this offer. Just go through the normal purchase process and use your saved HSBC credit card to pay.
- What is the minimum transaction size for the offer?
The minimum transaction amount to avail the offer is INR. 10,000 on HSBC credit Card.
- Can I get this offer with Exchange offer?
Yes, the offer is valid on Exchange.
- Can I avail discount on card payment for cash on delivery order?
Are net Banking transactions also included in this Offer?
COD and Net Banking transactions are NOT included in this Offer.
- Would I get the Bank offer even if I make a part payment using my Amazon Pay Balance?
Yes. The offer is available on partial payments as long as a minimum purchase value of INR 10,000 is spent on HSBC credit card. If EMI option is selected then Apay cannot be applied.
- Is the offer applicable on EMI?
Yes, the offer is applicable on EMI payment.
- What is the maximum discount that I can avail?
The maximum discount possible per Card is INR 1,500.
- What if I cancel my order?
The Offer is applicable for a successful purchase. If Instant Discount is availed on any purchase, and it is subsequently cancelled, the refund amount of such purchases will be posted adjusting the instant discount amount availed on the purchase. However, if you place another order within the offer period, you shall get instant bank discount subject to offer eligibility.
- My payment failed while placing the order, will I be eligible for the cashback?
If your payment failed while placing the order, Amazon.in gives you an option to revise your payment. If you revise your payment within the offer duration, you will be eligible for the cashback. For more information on revise payment, click here
Offer Terms and Conditions
- This offer ("Offer") is provided by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, India ("Bank") and is made available on the website amazon.in or the mobile site or mobile application thereof (collectively, "Amazon.in") by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited ("Amazon").
- These Offer terms and conditions ("Offer Terms") are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon.in and Terms & Conditions of HSBC Credit Cards. In the event of any conflict between the Conditions of Use & Sale and these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms will prevail, only for the purposes of this Offer.
- All residents of India holding HSBC Credit Card issued by the Bank (each a "Card") are eligible to avail the Offer (each a "Cardholder").
- The Offer is valid from July 04, 2020 to July 07, 2020 (collectively "Offer Period"), unless revoked or extended by Amazon (in its sole discretion), without any prior notice and without any liability.
- Under this Offer, any Cardholder who, during the Offer Period, purchases Large Appliances, Small Appliances, TV and Home Furnishing (each a “Product”, and collectively “Products”) on Amazon.in (www.amazon.in) and makes payment using a Card shall be entitled to receive an instant discount of 10% provided that such transaction is equivalent to or exceeds INR 10,000 on a per transaction basis. Cardholders need to check the offer eligibility on the Product Page.
- The maximum discount provided under this Offer will not exceed INR 1,500 per Card.
- The Offer is NOT applicable on payment made by customers using the 'Card on Delivery' payment option.
- The purchase of Product by Cardholders on equated monthly instalments (EMI) will also eligible for this Offer.
- This Offer will not be applicable if the Cardholder or the seller or Amazon cancel the order and/or the Cardholder returns the Product and, in such a case, participation in the Offer will be deemed withdrawn. In such a scenario, only the net amount paid by the Cardholder will be refunded. In other words, the instant discount will not be refunded.
- Amazon and/or the Bank reserve the right to disqualify the Cardholder from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the said Offer or otherwise by use of the Card.
- Amazon and/ or the Bank reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary any or all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- Delinquent and over-limit Bank's credit card members will not qualify for this Offer.
- Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary and the Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
- Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by the Bank or Amazon to conduct further, similar or other offers.
- The above Offer is by way of a special offer and nothing contained herein will prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the Card member agreement. The terms of the above schemes will be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the Card member agreement.
- This Offer is not valid on corporate or commercial Cards.
- This Offer is not available on: (i) purchase of products other than the Product(s), or (ii) purchase of Product using a card other than the Card(s).
- By participating in this Offer, every Cardholder expressly agrees that Bank and Amazon will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a Cardholder may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with the Offer including but not limited to that associated with his/ her use or delivery or misuse of the Product(s). Bank shall not be liable for delivery, service, suitability, availability or quality of the products offered under this offer.
- These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matters/ disputes arising out of or in relation to these Offer Terms.
- Any person availing this Offer will be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms.