- Product Dimensions: 10.2 x 10.2 x 25.4 cm ; 499 g
- Item part number: 161191.5
- ASIN: B07NJ9GVYF
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 15 January 2019
- Customer Reviews: 6 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#48,817 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
- #24 in Epoxy Adhesives
carbonblack composites | Epoxy Water Clear Casting Resin kit | 255g + 85g
Pay on Delivery eligible
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Simple mixing ratio 3:1
- Long working time of 2hours, fully cured in 24hours
- Non yellowing crystal clear high gloss epoxy resin
- Suitable for fiberglass, kevlar, wood, metals, plastics, concrete, pebbles, hobbyist, coatings, castings, casting, pigment molds, jewelry mold and electronic potting.
- The kit contains 255grams resin and 85grams hardener.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Save Extra with 1 offer
- No Cost EMI : On Bajaj Finserv EMI cards if you checkout only with this item. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Safety Information:Wear appropriate safety equipment while handling this product
This Multi-Purpose Resin Kit is a clear polymer which can be poured like a liquid coating wood, veneer, metal, stone, painted surfaces, table tops, and many other surfaces to give a rich super gloss look and protect from scratching and air humidity. Surfaces coated with this product are very durable, water resistant and easy to care for. Multi-Purpose epoxy resin kit is designed for all applications. Easy mixing at 3:1 by weight and fast cure cycle (24 hours) make this resin a candidate for all jobs. Product cures clear and very hard. Suitable for fiberglass, kevlar, wood, metals, plastics, concrete, pebbles, hobbyist, coatings, castings, casting, pigment molds, jewelry mold and electronic potting. Mixing dye colors like black, blue, red, green pigments can create amazing art, jewelry, riverbed tabletops, and woodworking projects.