- Product Dimensions: 25 x 7.5 x 7.5 cm ; 349 g
- Item part number: Defab Shampoo
- ASIN: B013WC778K
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 14 August 2015
- Customer Reviews: 78 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#4,659 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
- #471 in Shampoos (Beauty)
Consider these available items
De Fabulous Shampoo, 250ml
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Quantity: 250ml; Item Form: Foam
- Replenishes lost protein; Restores needed moisture
- Rescues and revitalizes chemically enhanced, porous hair
- Usage: Gently cleanses and nourishes the scalp while leaving hair soft and shiny. For best results use at least twice a week
- Hair Type: Suitable For All hair Types
- Target Audience: Men
- Package Contents: 1 Shampoo
This item is non-returnable due to hygiene or consumable nature of the product. If you receive a damaged/defective/different item, we will refund or replace it. For more information click here
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Reviver shampoo designed to restructure and protect chemically enhanced and porous hair. Formulated with special wheat protein to restore strength shine, moisture and validity. Directions: - massage rich lather into wet hair and rinse. Repeat the process if necessary. For best results, follow with reviver hair repair conditioner.
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Review this product
78 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For me, personally, my hair doesn't feel clean unless there's a small lather at least. For this to lather up, you might need 5-6 pumps or maybe even more. It finishes up pretty fast this way, so for me it wasn't exactly cost effective. It does make your hair super manageable though. Might not repurchase.