I had an custom made wooden box for my invertor and battery. However, it was not built very well by the carpenter and additionally, the battery acid was eating away the base. I got this plastic trolley as a replacement for that.
The quality seems to be good and the parts are pretty much a perfect fit. Please note that out of the five wheels provided, one of them is slightly shorter in height. This has to be attached in the middle of the base plate. If you attach it on one of the sides, the trolley would wobble. It makes sense to provide a low profile wheel in the centre since the base plate gets a bit dipped by the weight of the battery. The space (height) inside the trolley is adequate for one tall tubular battery. However, the width may be a bit tight. don't push it too much; the side panels might pop out (it did in my case). It is difficult to re-fit the panels with the heavy battery inside. It is OK if the battery sticks out a bit from the rear as that side is open for air circulation. I have also used the plastic covers (packing materials that came with the panels) as mat under the battery and part of the side panel, just to provide some extra protection in case battery acid leaks. Having said that, I think, the quality of the material will be able to handle minor spills.
The front panel snaps in quickly, but takes effort if you want to open it. So my recommendation would be to fit it as the last step; once you have set-up the whole battery and invertor.