|Sold by:||Amazon Asia-Pacific Holdings Private Limited|
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle for Web.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Follow the Author
Federal Rules of Evidence; 2019 Edition: With Internal Cross-References Kindle Edition
A handy pocket version of the Federal Rules of Evidence (5" x 8"), as amended through January 1, 2019. A Perfect quick reference for your desk or briefcase, for both attorneys and law school students. Incudes internal rules cross-references for ease of use. Perfect as a supplement for any casebook.
- Article 1; General Provisions
- Article 2; Judicial Notice
- Article 3; Presumptions in Civil Cases
- Article 4; Relevance and its Limits
- Article 5; Privileges
- Article 6; Witnesses
- Article 7; Opinions and Expert Testimony
- Article 8; Hearsay
- Article 9; Authentication and Identification
- Article 10; Contents of Writings, Recordings, and Photographs
- Article 11; Miscellaneous Rules
"Where has this booklet been all my life? Just the rules. Makes it so much easier to navigate and mentally understand them in context with each other. Super easy and quick to look up the rule I need."
"Helped a lot in court doing pro se case."
"Compact. Just the rules, all I needed."
"Easy to carry around."
"Nice size, well put together. Very helpful."
"Perfect for an exam where you are only allowed to bring in the rules."
"Exactly what I expected and nice clear print."--This text refers to the paperback edition.
- ASIN : B07J48H36S
- Publisher : Michigan Legal Publishing Ltd.; 2019th edition (6 October 2018)
- Language : English
- File size : 131 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 50 pages
- Customer Reviews: