How to Clip & Redeem the Coupon:
Tap or click on the button or select the checkbox to clip the coupon and:
Terms and Conditions:
- If you’re on the Coupons home page, tap on “View Item” which will take you to the Coupon landing page (if multiple items are associated with the coupon) or the product detail page (if only one item is associated with the coupon). From either place, you can then “Add to Cart” or you can “Subscribe” if it’s part of Subscribe & Save.
- For a subscription coupon, select "Subscribe & Save" and set delivery quantity and frequency. Your coupon discount will apply to your first order only.
- Coupon discounts are automatically applied at purchase to orders made through virtual Dash Buttons. You do not need to clip and redeem a coupon to receive the coupon savings.
- Coupons are valid for a limited time only. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel coupons at any time.
- You must purchase the qualifying items added to your Cart when the coupon is in effect for the discount to apply.
- If you later modify or cancel the subscription or delivery date for the qualifying item, the discount will not apply.
- The coupon applies only to qualifying items displaying the coupon offer.
- The coupon may only be used on www.amazon.com for purchase of products shipped and sold by Amazon.com.
- The promotion is limited to one coupon per customer.
- Promotion may not be combinable with mail-in rebates.
- If you return any of the items purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value may be subtracted from the return credit.
- Applicable shipping and handling charges apply to all products.
- Add-on Items require a minimum purchase. See amazon.com/addon for details.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Void where prohibited.
- Consumer is required to pay any applicable sales tax related to the use of the coupon.