|Manufacturer||RHM Technologies , Ningbo , Zhejiang , PRC, 08589809292 or 1800-1034-090 ( Toll Free )|
|Product Dimensions||27 x 15 x 19 cm; 2.28 Kilograms|
|Item model number||IBL CA12-95|
|Manufacturer Part Number||AC77001295|
|Included||Tyre Inflator , Adaptor , Hose , Carry Bag & Warranty Card.|
|Manufacturer||RHM Technologies , Ningbo , Zhejiang , PRC|
|Imported By||Hitech Mechineries & Equipments.|
|Item Weight||2 kg 280 g|
iBELL IBL CA12-95 Heavy Duty Tyre Inflator with 2 Year Warranty
- Register Product Online within one Month from the date of purchase and get 6 Months additional warranty.
- DC 12V, 180W, heavy-duty, high power solid metal air compressor. Powerful direct-drive 100 percent copper motor ,Built-in high-precision pressure gauge
- Anti-vibration rubber feet to prevent unwanted movement. Fast Air Filling.
- Equipped with LED light for use during dark/low light conditions.
- Powerful direct-drive 100 percent copper motor , 3 meters power cord reaches all tyres comfortably.
There is a newer model of this item:
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (2): 10% Instant discount with AU Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- Get 5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on HSBC Credit Card EMI transactions Here's how
- Cashback (2): 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Thinking of road side emergencies? The most common issue that comes across is flat tyre where tyre inflator is the real hero! It will rescue you when you are stranded in the middle of here with no mechanic store in sight- a real super hero car accessory.
IBell presents IBL CA12-95 Heavy Duty Tyre Inflator, an accessory that should be in your car at all-time that saves you from all the hassles resembling this horrifying situation. A speedy pump of required air to the wheels and you're good to go!
Ibell is an Indian Multinational Engineering and Technology Company Head Quartered in Kochi, Kerala, India with Branch offices in 6 states across india.
Ibell develops, manufactures and market business sectors like consumer goods ( including power tools and house hold appliances ), Industrial Technology ( including drive and control tools ) and Building Technology.
iBELL-Futuristic Gadgets for Sophisticated Living
We owe to provide good quality durable product is our primary concern.
We are in the league of ever growing fast paced Consumer Goods industry which is consistent to evolve and incredible appliances. We are aiming to launch smart products with superior quality to meet the ever-increasing market demand with promisingly outstanding practices.
- Power Tools
- Security Systems
- Garden tools
- Drive and Control Tools
- Home Appliances
- Kitchen Appliances
- Entertainment Products
Our Productive Elements
Direct Drive Motor
Don't go on the mini size of our inflator as it is driven by 180 W powerful copper motor to perform heavy duty task of pumping air even in jumbo cars and their bigger tyres unlike other tyre inflators.
Ergonomic Power Chord
No more tugging and pulling of the power chord to reach the rear tyres as its flexible 3 metres length can connect to any tyre of your car and start operating with ease.
Anti-vibration Rubber Feet
Don't worry about the hazards caused by vibrating motor as the bottom of our inflator has rubber stopper to combat vibratory motions and provide good stability so that the device remain grounded during operation.
Duel Mode Indication /Hazard Light
It may be the middle of night or dark parking basement when you need to fill the air with our tyre inflator, a bright LED light attached to this machine will facilitate you with the required brightness. Use hazard mode when you need to fill vehicle tyre on highways during night. You stay safe and legal on the road.
Use with Ease
Excellent Precision Pressure Gauge
The complete assembly has an inbuilt analogue pressure gauge that will give you the idea of the amount of air pressure present in the tyre previously along with the quantity of pressure being pumped during its operation.
Easy and Superfast Installation
Just plug-in the 3 metre-long chord of your device to 12 V DC cigarette lighter panel of your car with ease and let it start inflating your car's tyres by pumping maximum pressure of 150 PSI in no time.
Compact And portable
Exquisite performance needs a huge design is just a myth, as our iBELL tyre inflator is hugely powerful with heavy duty functions but comes in mini sized portable design which occupies very compact space in your car and can be taken anywhere with comfy handle.
Let's Start Inflating!
- Firstly, plug-in the 12V charging chord into the cigarette lighter/power socket of your car
- fix the nozzle on the tyre to be inflated, note the pressure of tyre on the analogue display of your device while pumping in
- Keep your car's ignition running while pumping, switch-on the device
- After it reaches the designated value, it turns it off. Unplug the nozzle carefully and unplug the cord wire and store it away.
- Few minutes later, your tyre will be back to normal and ready for a drive
We recommend the car engine running while using.
Two Years Warranty.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To make a correction about the description, it's not a heavy duty Air compressor for Truc, Bus tires as mentioned. But guaranteed its a better quality than the ones available online in price range of 700-1000. Its worth every penny. The pressure gauge shows accurate pressure reading of the Tire. The Air pipe socket mounts properly on the Tire nozzle & therez no air leak. Considering the mode of power drawn is just Aux of the car, performance of compressor is Great.
Ensure 2 things while using this machine,
a) Start your vehicle while using it else it ll drain your battery
b) If its a flat, pls don't try to fill 30 PSI in 1 shot, take a break else the motor ll get heated & it ll stop, the you have to cool it down for re-use.
1. iBELL: It's all metal body so is sturdy and more durable. The pipes are of avg quality. The drawbacks (as per my requirements) are: 1. larger in size 2. nozzle gets too hot after short usage. 3. Cable is short for rear tyre.
2. Amazon Basics: It's plastic body and is very compact. The pipe is of good quality. Also the cable length is sufficient. The drawbacks (as per my requirements) are: 1. plastic body 2. the pipe has to be fitted in very narrow space which requires some effort.
Both took almost equal time to fill tyre from zero to 32 psi. I didn't check for accuracy so cannot comment.
In my opinion if one wants something for regular and/or heavy usage then go for iBELL and if it's for occasional usage & for emergency, like most city people would need then Amazon Basics would be a better option.
Attaching pics for comparison.
1. Pressure gauge is inaccurate... Always provides misleading reading.
2. Both ends of the tube are leaking air... It is not possible to inflate Tyre unless you secure air leak by pressing the tube against compressor on one end and against Tyre on other end.
It occupies both ur hands
3. Tube as well as compressor becomes so heated up even within a minute that it is impossible for anyone to hold any part of the tube near the compressor or the metallic part of the compressor with your bare hands. It even melted the polythene wrap I was holding it with.
4. Wire length is adequate. But quality of the wire is substandard
5. DC adaptor is not smooth to operate .... Someone has to push it hard into the socket to connect.... It is even harder to pull it back.... It stucks in the socket and very prone to damage ur car's DC output.
No warranty/claim or service center information provided.
Pump gets hot in just single tyre inflate.