iBall Soundstick BT14 Bluetooth Speakers with Remote (Black/Silver)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 6W RMS portable multifunction speaker and Remote control with direct track selection. Sound/Noise Ratio - ≥80dB
- Frequency Range - 120Hz~18kHz ; Sound Output - 3W x 2 (RMS); Impedance: 4 OHMS
- Play wirelessly from any BT enabled devices and Perfect for home, office, picnic, camping, cars and other outdoor activities
- Speaker Driver Unit - 40mm, 4 Ohm, AUX (3.5mm), USB, MicroSD, DC IN (Micro-B USB for charging)
- BT profiles supported is HSP.HFP, A2DP and AVRCP, Control Panel Functions: Mode, Pause/Play/Mute/Auto Scan, Prev (BT/USB/MSD/FM)/Vol-, Next(BT/USB/MSD/FM)/Vol+
- Charging time about 2 hours. Battery backup depends on usage
- Working Time: Approx. 5 to 6 hours
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Amazing and Pure Sound Portable Multifunction Speaker Remote Control with direct track selection Enjoy Music Anytime and Anywhere Breathing Light effect to feel the pulse of music USB, MicroSD and AUX Inputs Play wirelessly from any BT enabled devices Built-in FM Radio Rechargeable battery Perfect for Home, Office, Picnic, Camping, Cars and other Outdoor activities
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. FM : crystal clear with good sound (beyond my expectation)
2. REMOTE : working fine
3. BLUETOOTH : having good range
4. DISPLAY : giving accurate
5. BATTERY : 1200mah (above 5 hrs of play time)
1. BATTERY : no low alert, will off suddenly
2. SOUND : not good for watching movies (good for music)
3. BASS : average
Its normal bluetooth speaker with ubsb/sd/aux support.Don't go for this product blankly by reading reviews alone as i did. Don't know whether others reviews are genuine or not.
Read my review fully and you will find tips at the end..
1, Others Reviews says FM is amazing, but actually FM reception is really poor
2. Battery backup is not so good, it will not withstand more than 2.5 hrs on full charge
3. Remote looks like play toy.
4. Bass is normal.. But don't expect even normal bass in FM
5. Volume resets after every switch off. So everytime it starts with volume at 20. (max volume is 30)
6. Battery low alert is unavailable.. it switches off automatically without any alert. keep full charge before watching any movie using it.
1. Look and build quality is good. Gives some premium look with led light.
2. Sound output is good while using usb/sd/bluetooth
3. Remote is very useful and all options can be used with the remote.
4. Good for the price of 1k.
5. Powerbank supported to charge this device.
1. To enhance the battery backup switch off the led light by pressing mode (M) button continuously for 3 secs. But you need to do it after every startup.
2. To get better FM reception avoid using aux cable as antenna and instead of that use any old working/non-working earphones in aux socket. Earphones are working great than aux cable antenna.
3. While receiving product do check the aux cable in the box working condition, my first product comes with poor battery backup and bad aux cable (only 1 speaker is working when using aux cable).. amzon replaced my product and got good one.
4. If you are facing any problem with connecting this product to led/lcd/crt tv with aux cable means connect this device in settop box with RCA cable and a connector (2 RCA female to 3.5mm male) in aux port.
Verdict: Decent bluetooth speaker with mid bass and remote. Go for it if your budget is 1k and don't except rich bass. Its tiny portable speaker and not a real soundbar so if you need good bass spend another 1k and get 2.1 speaker which having subwoofer.
HOPE YOU LIKED MY REVIEW AND TIPS . Give me a like if you satisfied with my review.
Bass jyada nhi h.
Sound bhut clear h. Ak ak chiz sunai degi h.
Bluetooth per sabsy jyada accha response deta h.
1 month ho gya use karty hue. Abhi tk koi issue nhi h.
The radio works- almost 6-8 channels are active in the worst signals. As for durability, takes abuse, but it's still been like a month or 2, so it's too early to make the call. Battery runs for like 2 hrs (used to be 4) at 20/30 volume. Let's see how it keeps. Overall great product.