Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
Customers Also Bought Items By
Five reasons why Hary, Ryan and Alok’s lives are a complete mess:
1. They’ve messed up their grades big time.
2. Alok and Ryan can’t stop bickering with each other.
3. Hary is smitten with Neha, who happens to be his professor’s daughter.
4. As students of IIT, they’re expected to conquer the world—something they know isn’t likely to happen.
5. They only have each other.
Welcome to Five Point Someone by bestselling author Chetan Bhagat. This is not a book that will teach you how to get into IIT or even how to survive it. Quite the opposite: it describes how bad things can get if you don't think straight.
Funny, dark and entertaining, Five Point Someone is the story of three friends whose measly five-point-something GPAs come in the way of everything—their friendship, their love lives, their future. Will they make it?
This is a new release of a previously published edition.
includes free wireless delivery via Amazon Whispernet