- Item model number: LY5010_PARENT
- ASIN: B07M5NJLZF
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 21 December 2018
- Average Customer Review: 767 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#14 in Shoes & Handbags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Handbags)
- #5 in Men's Running Shoes
|Suggested price:||₹ 999.00|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Sole: Air-Mix
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Lifestyle: sports, running ,walking, gym, casual, sneakers, partywear
- Note: brand: layasa
- Best for: competitive road racing, track workouts
- Comfortable quality footwear light weight attractive design multi purpose.
- Ultra thin layer of high abrasion rubber strategically placed on the outsole for targeted traction
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Layasa shoes are for regular comfort wear. The body of this shoe is in a neutral grey colour with light blue accents. The upper material keeps air circulation while moderated ankles take full care of your feet when you go out for running.
From the manufacturer
We bring to you this pair of running shoes which look attractive and stylish. They have been designed for men who need a pair of comfortable footwear for their day trips. The shoes are made from Air Mix material and is available in a shade of attractive colours. It features a slip on closure for a proper and snug fit.
The running shoes feature a stylish design with logo on its sides. It has a cushioned heel with a curved toe to give you maximum comfort while on the move.
The shoes can be paired with joggers, shorts and casual athleisure of your choice for a casual occasion. The shoes can be mixed and matched with the type of wardrobe choice that you would prefer for a day-trip, a get together or any such similar occasion.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Review this product
767 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Lesser price
2) Nice design
1) The size is smaller than expected.
2) The inner soft protection layer is very thin and in some places it's worn off. Due to this as you walk or run the hard part of the shoe rubs to the skin and it hurts.
3) At bottom the groves are less. On soft surface it's kind of slippery.