Top rated products in Office Products
719 of the 791 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
While every other planner is just appointment calendar and notes section, you’ll be amazed to see the amount of thought and research that has gone in to this.
Its starts with a ‘Life compass’ which helps you understand yourself better. Then it gets in to designing your ideal week and day and the top goals for the year and a roadmap to achieve them. It explains the scientific reason behind each of it as well.
The monthly and weekly pages are designed thoughtfully to have the right amount of space of planning the top tasks for the day, other errands, general checklists etc.
The true highlight of the planner is the TinyChange challenge given in every week which by itself is more than worth
I feel that it was luck or destiny that I saw my friend's WhatsApp status and decided to order this journal.
I was having a tough time organising myself and just taking a glance and holding this journal gave me peace of mind.
I then ordered one for my younger brother as I was confident that it will help him at a much younger age than it has helped me at 26!
And the fact that they intend to support children's education and plant a tree per purchase overwhelms me with joy and pride.
The learnings, The roadmap setting, "Eagle eye to the micro" view, bucket list and gratitude list - all of it gives you a different experience.
My earnest opinion is this:
I have experienced that there are certain Tiny Changes that you make in your life and in your loved one's life that makes a
1. At the very beginning it encourages you to fill in pages like "My True Self", "Life Aspirations" "Core values" and so on.
2. For the productivity minded, each month starts with blanks for "Outcomes", "Activities needed" and an overview for jotting down important dates. Each week is charted on the left with to-do, achievements etc on the right.
3. The section "Lifekit", with bucket lists, to-read list, movie watchlist, inspiring quotes and so on is where the planner really comes to life.
4. What I really liked: ID Cards details page has 2 columns "Myself" and "My Partner" (really nice), the 52 weekly challenges, the cleverly designed pouch on the inside of the back cover.
Pros: Very well designed. Nothing feels out of place, with the right amount of detailing to each section.
Cons: None so far. Except maybe the lack
534 of the 906 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
I'm using this product for the first time and believe me guys you will be amazed by these pens.I used to draw with general black pen and now with 005 I can detail my drawing very nicely.It will improve your skills guys go for it
416 of the 451 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
P.S: make sure you do not use permanant marker. My nephew did and I had to rub it off with a thinner.
448 of the 497 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
1) Very smooth writing.
2) last longer
1) Use and throw Nature
2) Ink is not water proof.
Thanks for reading
410 of the 479 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
The packaging is good and all the pens are writing well
Dear seller, please use as zip lock bag at the least.
386 of the 436 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Here are some pros and cons.
1. Its very acturate.
2. Buttons are very tactile.
3. Easy to use GST values.
4. GST values i.e 0%, 5%,12%,18%,28% already set as defult.
5. We can change the GST values whenever we want.
There is only one con to mention that is the brightness of the display which is very dull..Beside this ..itz an amazing product..👍🤗..
562 of the 694 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
color may bleed in an a4 paper if too much pressure id applied. see image
581 of the 675 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Excellent for a 0.7mm pen.
Glides like an angel.
If you are a 0.7 mm fan then get this.
Too thick for a 0.5mm user. If you are, then buy V5
Ink does not dry quickly. So get ready to get some ink on your hand.
Not suitable for all types of paper.
1,611 of the 1,936 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
4 blue cartridge (1 in pen and 3 in the pack)
3 black cartridge (1 in pen and 2 in the pack)
Please believe me !!
I expected 2+2 cartridges
Thanks for the extra cartridges.
Writing is smoother in blue pen than the black one.
***SORRY BUT U CANNOT INSERT ANY CARTRIDGE OTHER THAN V7 CARTRIDGES***
AS IT DOESN'T FITS .
believe me , gift it to a student who writes rarely and watch him grow to writing and remembering everything .
I fell in love with writing.😊
Cartridge are sold at 23 rupees for set of 2 .
Don't buy cartridges online before checking nearby shops
The black pen though writes a little coarse , give nice matte finish lines .
-WITH THANKS , #RESKEN OUT
Best for writing on a4 size sheets.I have used this product for long time i will definitely recommend this product to everyone if you like heavy pen .It is sort of heavy feeling if you hold it for too long.
I hope my review will help you to take your decision.....
1,552 of the 1,899 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
One Suggestion: Please reduce the small gap between the ring & bottom part of the pen, sometimes a little silver area inside the pen is revealed in this gap.
530 of the 619 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
1,217 of the 1,480 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
- Flow is ultra smooth
- Grip = fab!
- 10 in one pack, usually on a sale. 70 to 80Rs. + Prime delivery = Good deal!
- Has a red protector dot on the nib, remove it before you write, it protects the ink from drying, no need to keep it, its only for when the pen is brand new, throw it.
- I'm not a student, just needed pens for the entire home.
- 10 pens, 10 spots, all distributed now, you'll find a pen everywhere in my home now. ! lol.
- one for car, one for kitchen, one for letter box, one for mom's purse, one for diary writing, one for signing stuff, you get the idea!
Go for it! :)
Leave a thumbs up for the review if you too getting these pens! :)) Cheers. Happy Writing.
The best part is that you can still purchase this pen from online websites. The worst part is that you can't find its refills nowadays. So you will have to use it in 'use & throw' manner.
1. The point is really smooth.
2. The grip is made of rubber which makes using it more comfortable.
couldn't find any.
Final comment- If you are a die-hard fan of these pens from Cello, go for it. Otherwise, normal 'use&throw' pens found in the market are a good alternative.
320 of the 358 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Much bigger than expected so meal n weekly planning can be done with the more than sufficient space provided.
Great packing. Robust quality. Little smaller than expected but still sufficient to write. Pens are great too with sponge to erase on top. Very strong magnets. Delivered in time as expected from Amazon.
750 of the 905 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
1. The packaging is excellent. All the pens are packed quite safely.
2. The point of the pens is quite smooth.
3. The ink supply mechanism is excellent which makes the regular and optimum supply to the point making it an excellent tool for writing.
4. Excellent grip.
5. The ink tank can hold a large amount of ink. It saves you from an issue of refiling the pen again and again.
6. It is refillable. It can be refilled by the Pilot ink.
7. As it is an ink pen. So you can write quite fast with it.
8. Nice look.
1. The point is somewhat delicate. You need to keep the pen from dropping on the point else the point is definitely going to get damaged.
2. Once the point is damaged, you don't have any option except
727 of the 874 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Bought it for office use, gave few to my colleagues & we all had the same expression - >Wow!
The Good Things :
1. Extremely Smooth writing experience.
2. Found No Leakage till the end
3. Ink is not too dark not too light. I found the balance to be as per my liking.
4. Each pen comes with Nib protection.
Conclusion : Can be easily used at office, schools, colleges, etc especially for exams.
The fluidity Is unbeatable at this price point.
Highly Recommended! 👍🏻
- No Bulky Body,,,
- As suggested low Viscosity,
- Increase Writing Speed.....
- After using a week
- Ink colour wasn't dark Enough..
- I took pressurized HandWriting to WriteWell
Only Somthness is +Point i.e Leads to
low ink colour....
708 of the 871 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
I would have given 5 stars if I wasn't led to believe it was a rotating blade.
362 of the 426 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
It contains 2 blue+1 black pilot V7 pens.
1. Good combination of blue and black as it contains 1 black and 2 blue and we all know we use blue more than black. So it makes perfect combination pack to be purchased.
2. Nice packaging.
3. Great pens. I haven't found any pen to be softer than this one i.e. V7.
4. Larger ink tank.
5. Can be refilled by ink.
6. Since it is butter smooth, it gives you ultimate speed while writing.
1. The point is somewhat thick.
2. Since the point is thick, more ink comes out while writing which leads to refilling more often.
3. You can't write on a very thin paper as the ink is reflected on the back side of the paper then.
Final comment- If you have to write with ultimate speed and clarity, this is one of
Plus ink spreads on wet surface. So, if some one need this pen for notebooks or dairy than these are the best buy
646 of the 777 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Lighthouse is a tin container housing the 33 sketch pens. You get 2 themed stickers too for colouring.
Sharp, hard tips. Does damage softer paper.
I had tried drawing on an adult drawing book and the sketches did peel the surface paper.
Not impressed with the quality, expected more from Faber Castel.
Maybe sketch pens, in general, have hard tips, but i expected softer and more "feelable" from this brand.
Got it at 200/-. Still felt it to be costly comparing the quality. Cost is for the brand.
Also, not brilliantly bright/dark as I expected from sketches, and that too from a brand known for its brilliant colour choices.
What works best in this purchase's favour is the availability of these many colours to play around and a great container for the sketches, the reason for the 4 stars.
If they fix the ink issue they would be
584 of the 689 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars