To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness.
Totally disappointed, Our whole family loved the first two Serafina books! My wife & I read them together with my daughter (9), son (12).. However, to begin a book with a passage about a child buried underground, left them traumatised and they just didn't want to continue after that- so treat with caution.
i was quite excited to find this 3rd sequel of Serafina's story, but but soon i was disappointed. personally i thought there was just too much of repetitive & uselessly long detailed descriptions of mundane surroundings including people. the whole first 30% of the book was dedicated to serafina running around invisible. the rest 70% broke down to: 35% of past recalling and philosophy of the situations which were repetitive though in different wordings, and 35% of (finally!) actual story sequel to the first two books. I finished the book anyways, but won't be looking forward to 4th.