Top critical review
A Short Review of One Arranged Murder
Reviewed in India on 29 September 2020
I will keep my review very short in few points..
- Writing is simple & easy and you can read it in one or two sitting.
- Reference of previous book 'Girl in Room 105' brings back memories of beautiful Zara Lone.
- There are many characters and when placed well it increases the fun and.. suspense gets bigger.
- For me it was impossible to figure out who the murderer is until writer decided to reveal.
- Previous one and this book, both have movie worthy story.
- Keshav and Sourabh, make blend of perfect friend chemistry between them.
- Some pages were hard to read esp when the main culprit shares the reason for killing.
- Reading testimony of Malhotra Family in excruciating details was pain. Though it was necessary.
- If we consider story and attachment with characters, pervious book had bigger impact on me.
- Lovelorn Keshav over womanizer Keshav, any day. (This is just a personal opinion. Nothing to do with ratings).