Top critical review
A great book for English for SSC but not a single change from 2016 edition.
16 February 2019
This is a really good book for English for SSC and other competitions which are on the lines of SSC.
* Worst part is that the author has tried to fool the aspirants by adding on the cover that 10 new chapters have been added to this book. The truth is that all these 10 chapters were already there on the 'English part-2 by Neetu Singh'. These 10 chapters have been shifted to this book from that one verbatim.
* Not even a single word has been changed from 2016 edition.
* Not even a single new question has been added to this book.
1. A good book if you don't have any book yet and you have to start the study of English from a book.
2. All the important chapters have been covered. This much is enough to get a decent rank.
3. A huge number of solved questions have been provided which makes it an even better deal.
4. Lucid language makes it easy to understand.
5. This is a good book if you want to start from the beginning.
6. The page quality, binding and font, everything is good.
1. The author has tried to fool the existing customers of this book. This book has nothing to offer if you have any edition from 2016 onwards.
Final comment- If you have the old edition of this book, please stay away. You are not going to get even a single word more in this book than the previous edition.
If you want to purchase a book to study English for SSC for the first time, go for this book. This is an ultimate deal in that case.
The reason for giving 2 stars is the bad intentions of the author. All these 2 stars are just for the content of the book.