To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness.
The book is a beautiful one. I have purchased one hard copy for my wife. It has given me many revelations like capitalism is another religion, all theories are only built up stories, the situation of animals in our society etc. Histories are written about kings, queens, emperors, artisans who comprises 10% of the population or the communist version of the history of the mass. This book is about the rest 90%. I was thinking that modern industrial technology only made our life miserable . But agriculture has also done the same thing to us ( that would be a modern technology on those days when agriculture got introduced). Inventing things that are not existing ( like companies) made us to co-operate in a large scale and take high risk. Yes. it is true. But the same thing ( that when the company defaults, the responsibility is not on the owner) made the owners do things that is threatening the co-operation we achieved because of this. This point is not clearly brought out in the book.