Top positive review
Genuine Product. Original#1 year review added
Reviewed in India on 15 March 2017
I have started to use this product for my 60 litre tank. Below are some useful information I received via email from the product specialist.
Thank you for your mail. Thank you for buying our product. For your
questions our answers are here.
1. At which situation I should use your product Cloudness remover ?
Ans: You shall use during every water exchange. Or weekly bi weekly or upon
2. Is it (Cloudness remover) safe to use with Microlife S2 and Stress heal?
Ans: Yes it is safe to add with these two products.
3. I am not sure about the impact of "Cloudness Remover" on good
bacteria. Can you please throw some light on this?
Ans: Beneficial bacteria are gram positive, and this product will not harm many
gram positive bacteria.
Any more information feel free to contact us.
Happy fish keeping!
Date 03 jul 18
I have been using this product effectively for last 1 year. Below are few more feedback.
1. Aquatic remedies does not give chemical composition of the product on the bottle. Same goes for Seachem. But some other products for example HongTai aquarium Ridall, Ocean Free, Azoo give chemical composition on the bottle. You have right to know what you are using in your fish tank. So this type of secret is annoying for me.
2. To see the blue liquid I strongly believe it is nothing but methylene blue. Else it could be copper sulphate related product which is used to destroy algae. If it is copper sulphate related product then it is risky if you by mistake over dose the tank. Also it wouldn't be good for aquatic plants. So here is a question mark for planted aquarium. If it is just methelyne blue then I must say it is damn costly.
3. I have separate methelyne blue product ridall anti ich. On very small amount of MB application (1 drop per litre water) it makes the water crystal clear.
4. Bottom line is there is no substitution of timely water change, good filtration and most importantly proper cleaning of filter media in order to achieve crystal clear tank water. There are many causes of water cloudiness and I strongly believe that no single chemical product can adress all the issues as a single point of solution.
5. Overall this product does it job to some extent and with some conditions as advertised.