Top positive review
Good nonstick, even heat distribution,
Reviewed in India on 8 September 2020
I'm writing this review after 4 months of purchasing.
*Nonstick is good.
*Easy to clean with a Scotch bright sponge.(steel wool scrubbers will scratch the coating)
*Heat distribution is even.
*You can use a metal spatula in this but I personally won't advise that as you can scratch the inner coating. (Wooden or sillicon preferred)
*The silicon handle grip is good when the pan gets fully hot.
* The pan retains heat for a long time (15mins approximately)when the flame is off.
* The coating is a bit thin, and if not properly taken care off it will start showing scratches
(If using metal spatula, or serving spoon to mix with).
* The handle looks flimsy, although it's riveted joints do look thin, it can support the pan when filled with water.
* Steel outside does get tarnished and leaves a black stain. But it does not affect the heat distribution inside.
* The pan takes approximately 2mins to heat up to temperature, and it hits smoke point very fast. (Little caution on this point).
Good decision as an investment
Cooking time is quicker
Nonstick coating is good quality