Top positive review
Used it on Royal Enfield classic
25 October 2018
Some reviews say that a wrong product was shipped to them, but if you read the description it should say it's for 4 stroke 2 wheelers.
Coming to the product, it does what it says. It cleans out your old oil better so that residues of your old oil don't affect your newly changed oil.
1. Plan your oil change
2. Run the vehicle for atleast 10km before initiating the oil change for the oil to become thin
3. Add the 3M oil and run the engine on 1st gear with centre stand on for 15 min
4. Now instantly open the valves and change the oil before the oil temperature comes down
5. Shake the bike from side to side gently to release all left overs from the bike
6. Change the oil filter
7. Close the valves and fill with new oil
8. Wait for 10 to 15 min for oil to seep into the engine components
9. Change in performance can be felt after driving for 20 to 50km depending on the bike.
Mark this review as helpful if it helped you in making a decision