Top positive review
Value for money hand towel which is very thick and gentle in skin
20 September 2018
First impressions are last impressions but only on prolonged usage will we know if they were lasting impressions!
1. Definitely 100% cotton - felt gentle on the skin. And absorbent too!
2. The cotton fibres are very dense and thick
3. Bright colors of dark pink (ladies will love it) and cool blue
4. Slightly larger than the Bombay dyeing hand towels I have - Appreciate a bigger one!
5.Value for money - very good quality at the cheapest price
6. All 4 sides of the towels are banded so, no threads coming off and unwinding!
Will update if the color fades after some washes or if any color is shed !
I would definitely recommend buying this!
How to find the GSM for any towel-
1. GSM stands for Gms per Square Metres
2. Calculate length and width of the dry towel in question in meters (our towel is 0.6m X 0.4m)..please remember that it needs to be dry towel
3. Weigh one towel on a weighing scale (our towel is 120gms
4. GSM= 120/ (0.6 X 0.4)= 500 (exactly as described)