Top positive review
Mechanical keyboard with RGB elements and its CHEAP!
31 July 2017
SURPRISE MF says the keyboard when you open it cause this one screams quality!
I have been using the Corsair k95 rgb with cherry mx red for about 18months, and i had some issues with the leds, its gone for an exchange, now i thoughg lets try these cheap options by the time it returns, n see whats the diff bet a 16k and a 4k keyboard offering supposedly, the same features. so heres my list of whats there and what u r missing on by not buying an expensive alternative:
1. The mechanical BLUE switches are really good with nice feedback, they are not cherry but are good quality none the less.
2. The build quality is good, yes it is. 4k for such a build is great. Metalplate board with plastic sorrounding is same as a CM storm mechanical board.
3. RGB Elements are great, inbuilt themes are nyc and you can download the siftware as well to customize.
4.Macros are somewhat available u can customize from the software availble from the website mentioned in the manual.
Now what u r missing out by not buying a more expensive mech keyboard;
1. the keys are a bit wavy at times, can woble( u will not observe this unless u have worked with a corsair keyboard, even razor has same issues with keys)
2.No dedicated media keys, u need to press fuction n then f1 f2 and so on for media playback.
3. The lack of proper software support, u can customize but u cant save the profiles on the keyboard, so u have to keep the software open for the customization to show on the keyboard and if u close the soft or restart the changes are also gone.
I can pinpoint more but honestly this is one really nyc piece of hardware and you wont regret it SPECIALLY IF U R MOVING FROM A MEMBRANE ONE.
To all the gamers PLEASE SWITCH TO MECHANICAL KEYBOARDS, U WILL NOT REGRET IT!