Top positive review
Black sealant, good for water proofing and gap sealant.
Reviewed in India on 28 April 2018
I saw this silicone used for window sealing for high-rise buildings. I used it for my kitchen sealing, which is little way too much. Some pros and cons: -
1. Perfect texture and easy to dispense.
2. Comes with nozzle.
3. Neutral curing, and hence no smell.
4. Excess can be wiped off with thinner.
1. Black color, so not suitable for surfaces, which are visible.
2. Curing takes 6~7 days (entire layer).