Top positive review
22 February 2019
– It’s great as a glass cleaner! If you’re going to use it in hot conditions, dilute it with water.
– In fuel stoves – methylated spirits burns very cleanly; a little too cleanly in fact as it can be hard to see the flame.
– Methylated spirits can be used to remove ink stains from upholstery or clothes
– Remove permanent marker from pvc plastics.
– As a solvent for thinning paint
– For cleaning paint brushes as an alternative to fossil fuel based solvents
– As a general metal cleaner
– For removing stickers and sticker residue from car windscreens
– To clean bike disc brakes
– Cleaning electronics
– Cleaning CD/DVD laser lenses (use a cotton bud/q- tip)