Top positive review
Good product in 800 range
3 October 2018
1. Sound quality is good. Crisp sound output.
2. Earbuds are comfortable and can wear for longer periods.
3. Base is just okay. Not less, not much. Mid range.
4. Right angled 35 mm jack is very helpful.
5. Double click the mic button to skip songs. Single click for play/pause/call pick-drop.
1. Sturdiness could be better. Wires are thin but won't break easily. But won't last for too long though.
2. Base could have been a bit more punchier. (But, for this price range its more than expected.)
Just bought it, liked it. No regrets.
Sound quality will improve a bit after 2-3 days of burn in.
All in all, one of the best product in this price range.
[UPDATE Feb,2020] : After 1.4 years of good use, the left earphone has stopped working.