Top critical review
Excellent Idea... Slight corrections can make this a competitive product.
24 October 2016
1. The alignment of projection is horrible. We get to see second half of picture on left and first half of picture on right.
2. Date time settings button gets pressed with slightest movement of the watch. Please note, not the watch surface being touched to some object. Just movement itself creates a touch inside.
3. The belt or strap is just holding the watch. There is no good friction between the strap and watch case (main box). This makes the watch sliding, rather slipping, on the strap.
4. Material Looks cheap for the price charged.
1. The projection is decent. It is required that the room should be dark. One shouldn't expect to be visible in daylight.
2. There is a focus adjustment which works decently.
3. The step motion (gear or whatever inside) is pretty good. By hitting the big button on the left and releasing, the projector moves the film accurately by one step. In fact, for the first Cons: above, I tried to hit the button quickly couple of times, expecting the gear to slip and show one full image, instead of two half images. That mechanism is pretty good.
4. Images selected are also decent enough. Bright and colorful.
5. Packing and delivery is good.
But for the incorrect image show, overall experience is OK. With this corrected, it should get 4 stars.
I suspect there is a defect in this watch. Could you please comment on this dear seller? If some adjustment can be done, I would like to keep this watch, otherwise return it.
Note: i have ordered another chota bheem watch. expected to receive in another two days. based on that experience, i shall keep or return both.