Top positive review
Great first mechanical keyboard.
Reviewed in India on 9 December 2017
I was meaning to buy a mechanical keyboard for quite some time, but the prices were a major turn off. I didn't want to spend 7-8000 only to realize that I don't like them.
I was in the market for a gaming keyboard when I found this one. I wasn't looking for a mechanical one, and my budget was around 2.5k. I had already shortlisted a Circle keyboard. Seeing how this one was just a little over my budget, I thought what the hell and placed an order.
I must tell you, it is divine. After a history of cheap membrane keyboards, this one feels great. You never miss a keystroke and not realize it. Outemu switches in this keyboard may not match genuine Cherry ones, but for the price, they are exceptional.
1. Price. Very few mechanical keyboards are available for under 3000.
2. Build quality. It's quite heavy and feels well built.
3. Palm rest. Personal preference, some people don't want it in their keyboards.
4. Back-light. Budget offerings from other brands either have crappy back-light or no back-light at all.
5. Splash resistant, although I haven't spilled anything so can't tell just how much.
1. Not an RGB, but a rainbow keyboard. All rows have a fixed color.
2. When creating custom back-light profiles, the keys are not as bright if you select multiple in each row. Doesn't really affect me. I keep them all at maximum or turned off.
3. Not a big fan of the style/font of printed characters. Also. they look a little faded.
1. Material used around keys is hard to clean.
In five months of usage, it hasn't created any problems for me. I recommend it to people looking for gaming keyboards in this budget or first timers who want to get a feel of mechanical keyboards before they go for more expensive ones.