Top positive review
Reviewed in India on 12 February 2018
It's a good tricycle. Note that (nowhere this is mentioned and very few know about it) unless your kid is around 38 inches tall, he or she will not be able to reach the pedals. This is not a very small tricycle, I have seen tricycles smaller than this. I knew that my son (who is 1.5 yrs and 32 inches tall) would not be able to pedal. But he can sit keeping the foot on the footrest and we can push the cycle using the parental control until he will be able to ride on his own (refer the picture uploaded). Keep this in mind before you buy!
1. Very good looking!
2. Well-built. Looks premium.
3. Detachable parental control & foldable footrest
4. You can actually turn the handle using the parental control (all the cycles will not have this feature!!!). For me, this is very important.
4. Easy to assemble
1. The only real con is the handle turns only to certain extent, approximately 35-45 degree to each side. It would have been great if it would turn additional 20_30 degrees. This can be a problem if you do not have enough space to ride.
2. Parental control is little shaky, but its ok, not a big issue.