Top critical review
Not suitable for Tata Nexon with 209 mm GC - Returned
Reviewed in India on 25 June 2020
1. Not suitable for my Nexon XZA+ AMT D  with 209 mm GC. Even with the ram and the screw fully extended, the wheel did not lift up due to inadequate lift up. The OE stock screw jack is the best.
2. The ram did not retract fully back after unlocking the valve. I had to turn the screw at the top and struggle a lot to remove the jack from the jacking position.
3. The jack was received with leaked oil all over the cover and box. I did not know how much of oil leaked during transit.
4. There was no lifting handle provided as shown in the photograph. The photograph shown was misleading as it was 12 T capacity. Don't mislead. Edited: Thanks for changing the incorrect image with handle that of 12 T capacity. Now, I find the correct images of 4 T capacity.
5. Misleading title as the jack was not suitable for Nexon or any other car/SUV/LCV with ground clearance of 209 mm or more. Don't misguide.
So, I returned this useless jack and got my money back.