Top positive review
Great supplement (video review)
Reviewed in India on 15 February 2019
I am 34 years of age. I have been working out a very long time. On and off. I have used all whey proteins. I can scarcely believe an Indian brand has come into the picture and has impressed me so much. Don't get me wrong, its just that I have been using ISOPURE, ON and BSN for the longest so I never expected an Indian brand that not only gives the other brands competition but delivers on all the promises.
WHAT I LOVE -
1) The price is low, quantity is high. 30 servings for 949? I am over the moon with this.
2) Excellent quality and taste. I use mixie with 600ML cold water. 20 seconds and this delicious drink is made.
3) The first day I did over 1 hour 15 minutes of combination of running, weights for back, more walking and I was enthralled by the performance. I had this with a piece of toast and sliced cheese as a preworkout.
4) The second day, the results even without any toast or food was good. I went to gym at 12PM and worked out for 70 minutes with amazing energy, enthusiasm and the right technique. I felt I concentrated better.
5) No side effects such as hair fall or softening down there.
6) When I have ISOPURE, I don't know why but I get very angry sometimes. With this I noticed no irritation or aggression, I like this.
What was my workout? Some 4 sets each of 5 different exercises. If I am doing back, I did 5 sets of LAT PULLS + 3 sets of DUMBELL PULLOVER + 3 sets of bent over rowing + Reverse Barbell Row and so on.
When I did arms, I went slow and methodical. I was able to keep pace and a good consistent energy.
OVERALL, I am excited about tomorrow already. It is easy to lose focus and this will definitely give the right pump. I am looking to drop down to 78 kilos. I think in 60 days I will get there. I will update on future.
Great for muscle growth, speeding up muscle recovery. But I will update when I start lifting heavy and double my workout.