A great steering wheel cover for the price, I got the small size and it fits my Maruti 800 steering wheel perfectly. The stitching isn't perfect and it has a smell that lasts for a week but it grips well and looks good. When installing the cover leave it out in the sun for 10 mins so it softens up and is easy to apply. I've been using it for about a month and it's been awesome. The chunkier wheel feels better when driving compared to the skinny stock steering wheel In summary definitely well worth the money especially if it's on offer.
1. Even though Amazon may show small size is not compatible with your car (if you have put your vehicle details in your amazon account), the SMALL size fits good on Dzire (2012)
2. The material of the cover feels good, adding decent amount of thickness to the steering.
3. Beige and Black suits the beige interiors of the car.
4. Follow online tutorials during installation, there is no need of any lubricants. Push the cover in bit by bit and you will be done and smiling in 2 minutes. That is all I took to install the cover, 2 minutes to watch a video and 2 minutes to install.
5. I am giving 4 stars instead of 5 because Amazon sent me a product that was opened before.
Good steering cover, elegant and of good quality. The cons are that the cover width around the steering rim is small, maybe short by about an Inch or so. Hence the grip on the wheel with the cover is flawed, else, it is done to perfection. Solimo can improve on that. Your steering cover makes one look into what other products Solmo might have. Delivery and packing all were fine. Will recommend it to a swift VDI owner with the caveat about the rim width. It should be broader to cover the girth of the rim.
It’s compatible with new Datsun Go 2019 (39 cm), looks durable and made with good quality leatherette. Grip is firm and comfortable, matching with the dashboard. It is easy to install but, it smells terrible. Hope the smell will dissipate after a couple of weeks. I bought it for Rs 161 during the sale. It’s a steal deal.
Product is good and very easy to install and size is very good. Used on I10 (old). Product quality would have been better... Looks average and fit for purpose though but personal expectation was a bit higher
I was doubtful at first since they didn't mention Renault Kwid..but to me (size : small) fits just fine on my Kwid Climber (although needed a bit extra effort)...posted some pics, have a look. Quality wise, looked solid..value for money.
Brought it for my friend’s car, only installation is bit hard need to stretch & fit ,onces fitting is done it looks premium. No need to worry about sweating hands while driving, Go for it without second thought Pros :perfect size