Top positive review
Good Multimedia tablet for price, but has its own negative points too.
17 July 2019
This is my first tablet so was hoping for the best, I bought it along with free gift offer of Leather case cover & Huawei earphone free with the tablet. For the deal I would say fantastic pricing.
By default it gives 22gb free space out of 32gb & has a micro sd card slot which can take up to 256gb card.
I customized the tablet with dark themes & the theme support make it look premium as seen in screen shots. After installing 90 apps I am left with 16gb free space.
1. Great looks with the Huawei leather case
2. dual speaker Sound quality is awesome when playing audio mp3 files, however youtube videos can be bit low in volume. Audio output is very good with good bass on BT headset Huawei AM61 & wired earphone which I got free with this offer.
3. Battery life is good I got 6 hrs SOT (11 hrs actual usage) on first use & I am hoping to get more (7-8 hrs SOT) once I settle with the tablet.
4. Youtube, jio TV, Netflix, Hotstar apps offer tons of content in full HD
1. It DOESN'T support adding Multi users (android supports it from v4.4 but Huawei removed it sadly) so 2 people in family if want to share then there is no way they can create separate user accounts, had I known this before I would have not bought it as my kids have to use it.
2. It has few bloatware apps preinstalled which can be removed by the users thus freeing space
3. No fast charging (will update 0-100% battery charging time later on)
4. No palm rejection mode so using stylus can be difficult on this tablet, there are few apps which offer palm rejection mode but I haven't tested them yet.
5. Huawei India has not yet updated this tablet to Pie 9.0 rom , where as the global version is already running on 9.0
6. Google security update is of 5th April, hope Huawei India updates it soon.
NOTE: Will update after 1 week of usage with more relevant data