Top positive review
Budget friendly and tasty keto snacks!
Reviewed in India on 9 December 2019
This is the best guilt free Murukku, I have had. My husband who is an American is hooked onto it despite of his dislike for fried items.
The things I like about:
- YES! The cost! Because of these guys buying keto is within our budget.
- The variety of Indian savouries without compromising on the taste.
- I thought, that because it’s keto, it won’t be as crispy as the normal chakli but I was wrong. It’s very crispy and that’s what we grew up on liking about chakli/murukku.
The things I don’t like:
- It taste amazing but still has a flavour of besan.
- Little Less quantity although it’s very cheap compared to other brands.
I have ordered their cookies too and let’s see how that turns out!