Top positive review
No proof of Lab Test/ ISO Standards/Food Safety/Quality Management Systems Certification by company
Reviewed in India on 17 July 2019
Satisfied with the price point of the product however the few ways that a consumer can be assured of quality is with TQM including ISO 9000, ISO 22000, Haxaed Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP), GMP, Good Hygienic Practices(GHP) Certification by the Quality Council of India. And other than FSSAI I didn't see any other quality control mechanism if the company is serious about being a proper player in the market and gets adequate quality certification then people will buy their product without any doubts. How does the customer trust the company and manufacturers blindly ???
1. Good Price point.
2. Good Packaging and batch authentication via SMS code and FSSAI license.
3. Amazon delivery extremely reliable and trustworthy.
1. No proof of Quality certification like TQM including ISO 9000, ISO 22000, Haxaed Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP), GMP, Good Hygienic Practices(GHP) for customer to verify.
2. No Independent Lab Testing Certificate displayed on Amazon or Probust website.
Edit: The company has uploaded a test report from the manufacturer which is a step in the right direction.
3. Although product appears genuine it is difficult to blindly trust that the manufacturer is delivering quality without brand reputation or independent certification.
4. Product says Whey sourced from USA however no proof of importing from reliable source like Davisco or Saputa.
5. Nutrition Labeling is extremely basic no information regarding amino acids profile or BCCA's.
Edit: They have disclosed the amino acid profile on Amazon. Hope to see it printed on the nutritional area of the packaging in future.
I would love to give you a 5 star rating but unless these concerns are addressed there is no way of knowing how safe the product is.
Look forward to Probust addressing these concerns cause if they do then I assure you I will become a regular customer.
Edit: I've upgraded my rating to 4 stars from the initial rating of 3 stars since the company seems to be taking steps in the tight direction. However there is still scope for improvement.