Top critical review
Reviewed in India 🇮🇳 on 29 July 2020
The book talks about a love, which over a time period, turns into toxicity and decay the person from inside. The story revolves around a guy named Aditya who is the son of a billionaire. He gets ditched on his birthday for no reason. The girl walks out without handing him a proper reason for her action. Aditya, with passage of time embraces bitterness, brutality, disbelief and vehemence in his heart.
•The book is written in a coherent manner. It definitely doesn't bore the reader.
• Writing style is pretty simple and it's favourable for beginners.
• The idea around which the plot is centred is an interesting one.
• Everything happens very quickly and doesn't give the reader enough time to absorb the scenes.
From betrayal to establishment of Aditya, it took only a few pages. Hence, it annoyed me.
• The book's extra fast pace made it less impactful. As I already mentioned above, there was nil reaction time for the reader. The dialogues were simple and didn't have a touch of emphasis.
• The ending could've been better. (I can't type spoilers here, so read it for yourself.)
If you're into romance-cum-vengeance then you can pick up the book. Beginners can read it. :)